Reviews for Contemplating Orange
ShiftySpaceCow chapter 1 . 4/18
Any AU fix that has Naruto ditch the orange tracksuit is probably one I'm not going to read. It's so integral to his character that him wearing anything else almost seems totally unbelievable.
That said, I think you captured my sentiments perfectly.
Sarsky chapter 1 . 3/31
Love it! Dangerous and brightest of them all indeed!
Vaughn Tyler chapter 1 . 3/2
nice
Amarbel chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Wow...just, wow. Your way of thinking was so out-of-the-box, complex and yet so simple...I'm glad i got to read this one-shot! I had never thought of it so hard before and just went with the flow, but now that i saw it, i'm in awe.
I'm speechless.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
nice story :) never thought of it that way
Inazuma Kaiten chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
... Wow...

That was... awesome. Mind boggling. Professional. Shocking. Out-of-the-box. Ingenious. Deceptively intelligent. Sophisticated, yet very simple. Just... just wow.

I've never thought of it that way. I've always gone with the mainstream reason which is yellow (Minato) plus red (Kushina) equals orange. You've certainly changed my whole perspective of orange. You sir, are an imaginative genius. Damn, now I'm thinking about making my characters wear bright colours...

Ja ne!
Neellok chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Stunning! Absolutely stunning.
Ell Roche chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I hate short reviews, but, in a word, this is "stunning".
Staffy-Bull chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
oh man this so fucking cool
foraslanthelion chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Deep, man. Straight into my soul.
ANBUintheShadows chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Wow, i love the connection you made with the whole orangepoison thing. theres another reason why orange befits him of course. The Yellow Flash plus the Red-Hot Haberneo(i have no idea how to spell this) love this anyway
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Brilliant. The reasoning is nothing new, but that does not make this any less brilliant.
Satski chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
This made me very happy.

Thank you.
Addiction's Curse chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Cool.
Silent Avid Magma chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I've read countless Naruto fics in drabbles, compendiums, and simple one shots that have all tried to explain the orange.

I like your idea the best.