Reviews for An Old Story with a New Twist
A raging Ghost chapter 3 . 8/17/2007
You know i didn't finish this but i probably will, i really hink this was rushed even with just reading the first few chapters. But eh still it's alright so far.

Good Job
Lynsandria chapter 25 . 9/25/2006
Yay! The ending! Anyway, the overveiw.

I did enjoy this story. I just think that in some areas it was rushed, however, since it is a retelling of ToS, that was fine. Sometimes, I think you should have focused on the other pairings and characters. Such as, I think that you may have forgotten to add in Genis' crush on Presea, however like I said before, since this is AU, that was fine. Also I think the LynxZelos and LloydxSheena should have been more elaborated on, however, since Dustin was the main character, I understand why there may have not been as much room for other things.

Meanwhile, I really think that Dustin is a very interesting and well developed character. I especially enjoyed the Jack Sparrow references and the brotherly affection for Sheena and Presea. However, I think he could have reacted more with other characters, such as Regal, Genis, Raine, and Zelos. Such as, he could have threatened to kick Zelos' ass when he flirted with Sheena. However, I understand that there may have not been enough room for it.

Now, for sequel ideas. I think that you could make a short, prequel which is simply Dustin standing up for Sheena when she fails with Volt. Also, you could write a one shot on all the character's children (using the cannon pairings of coarse). For other cannon pairings, I would suggest Regaine (puppy dog eyes). And I also would enjoy a story when Sheena and Lloyd are getting closer together, but Dustin keeps on getting in the way ending with either Lloyd and Sheena's wedding or perhaps after a few months of being married, Sheena announces she's pregnant.

All in all, I really enjoyed the story much. I especially enjoyed reading the changes in the story. I hope you continue writing for a long time,

Lyn
Lynsandria chapter 24 . 9/23/2006
Wow, wasn't expecting Dustin to do that at the end. Wow...
Lynsandria chapter 23 . 9/21/2006
O.O (is freaking out) I didn't get an alert! Hm, maybe something's wrong with my e-mail? Well, anyway, great chapter (loved Dustin's protective brother side).
Lynsandria chapter 21 . 9/17/2006
(twitch, twitch) O.O UPDATE DAMNIT! (sorry, I'm just lost in the moment).
Arganaut chapter 10 . 9/14/2006
I will applaude Feeny with the "Feeny Call".

... Feeny.. Fee-ee-ee-ee-eeny!
Lynsandria chapter 19 . 9/9/2006
hehe, it's alright. Well, now I'm suspended in suspence, so update soon!
Lynsandria chapter 18 . 9/6/2006
hehe, my characters in now n.n

Yes, this is getting better and better with each chapter.

Well, update soon and when I have ideas and time, I'll pm you.
Lynsandria chapter 17 . 9/2/2006
hm, Presea was slightly OCC because sometimes I don't think that she would hate Colette like that or make such huge moves on Dustin.

But anyway, that's a pretty good chapter all and all, so please update soon!
Lynsandria chapter 16 . 8/30/2006
hehe, I was going to reveiw earlier, but I was baking cookies...

Anyway, it seems to be going pretty good. I'll PM you if I get any ideas.
Lynsandria chapter 15 . 8/28/2006
teehee, update!
Lynsandria chapter 14 . 8/26/2006
Well, I PM you when I get ideas. But in September, those ideas will slow down because of this hellish place I like to call school. As to when Forcystis attacks Colette, just remember that that's when they figured out that she was sick. But Dustin can try to be the hero now and then. But, update soon.
Lynsandria chapter 13 . 8/25/2006
poor Dustin. Hehe, Colette probably looks funny wearing Dustin's hat. UPDATE! (you should have a lot of Dustin in the Tower)
Lynsandria chapter 12 . 8/25/2006
I already PM you about my vote, so I'll just comment on the story. ho, man, I'm scared for Dustin. UPDATE!
Lynsandria chapter 11 . 8/24/2006
Thanks for my reveiw. Anyway, UPDATE BEFORE THE SQUIRRELS MAKE YOU!