Reviews for Wedding: Interrupted
Ray149 chapter 1 . 3/7
I love it .
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Awesome story.

And to that dude, Diana and Clark dont belong together. Never did. Sorry.
Pam chapter 25 . 5/18/2013
I not very happy with this story. Everybody body knows that Diana and Kal belongs together. It doesn't sound right that Diana being with Bruce. Bruce belongs with Selina. I'm sorry, but I'm very disappointed.
Wallice chapter 25 . 10/9/2012
No disrespect to you but I do not like this story at all
wwbbtogether4ever chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Nice chapter but the funniest part was in the author's note - Take that, Meltzer!
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 25 . 7/24/2011
Sweet story. Now I know why they didn't get married at the first. It would've made too much sense!

Ani
Spliurge chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
You nearly lost me at "Wonder Virgin". I've always hated that and felt it was one of the most damaging things ever done to her character, placing her on some sort of celibate pedestal. Considering the wonderful free love of Paradise Island, I refuse to buy that she has never had sex (and I refuse to believe that after leaving there she hasn't had sex with a man).

I also loathe the idea that it's okay for a man to have sex with whoever, but a woman has to wait until she's in ove? What hell, sir? ...madam..? And as for her lsiing her immortality, I doubt that's linked to her "virginity" but more to her making a consciouss choice to live a single life, mortal life. THe Greek Gods loved their sex after all. Also, the whole "she can't have sex cause she'd lose her immortality" thing is massivly uncreative. Come on! You're better than that! Give me a new, interesting angle!

Anyhoo - gonna continue reading.. now.
Jethro25 chapter 25 . 4/12/2010
Well done. Thanks for the excellent story, G
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 25 . 2/27/2010
Love this story :)
John chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I have one thing to say to you: DON'T LEAVE US HANGING! That's no way to end this story! You're on a roll!
warrior-within89 chapter 25 . 3/9/2009
Hey i dunno if u wud get to read this, but this was one heck of a story. I've been reading BMWW from last yaer but hv just started writing reviews. In fact this is my second one. But i've read all of your stories and this one's my favorite among them and u're amongst my favorite BMWW author's. I'm a student like you and i know how difficult it is to write stuff along with college going on. In fact i myself read the fics during lectures(since i caught the bug last year) while i should be paying attention!

When i first read ur stories i had a feeling u were an indian (due to some names in ur stories as well as other fleeting references) as even Icha sounds like an indian name. I'm telling this ├žoz its hard to find die hard DC comic fans here leave apart a BMWW shipper. I guessed maybe there wud be smone to appriciate the use of bollywood songs in certain fics. But even since u are indonesian i guess u might be aware of bollywood or even perhaps understand hindi.

Anyways i've just joined here and am planning to start writing. So i thought i'll just start contact with my favorite author's, be penpals with them...even hope they'd beta for me if i smhw finish my story!(jus joking)...
thundever1 chapter 25 . 12/2/2008
Yay, great chap and great story, brilliant characterizations, interactions and reactions. Bruce and Diana get to marry and Dick and Donna are married, I wonder how they got married as you said it happened before as you said they had a happy wedding.
icgcarlos chapter 25 . 10/28/2008
This is an amazing fic! It reads almost like a novel. Its one of the best BMWW fics out there. Piece of advice. Try reposting this on the Cartoon Justice League section. You might get new readers, since JL/JLU cartoon clearly shows a BMWW pairing. ;)
dreaming.sapphire chapter 25 . 9/14/2008
I love this so much! *_* I was so afraid to click on it when I saw the pairings. Loll. Anyways, I've been ignoring my English paper for too long for this story. XD I think it's about time I worked on it. Lol.
myrthill chapter 25 . 9/9/2008
I knew it! I knew I'll regret not reading this sooner. These latest chapter is awesome! And I really thank you for updating as fast as this, you know, after absent for god knows how long last time after chapter 20

And a little suggestion, maybe next time you could put some little extra info for every change of scene. Like where, and when the scene took place, so the reader won't get too confused. Of course it's not necessary in a fight scene, like what you did in chapter 21-24 but it could prove to be helpful in the epilogue.

Lastly, thank you for completing this piece :)