Reviews for Wormholes and Loopholes
yugkemoniony1X chapter 16 . 6/28/2014
madagascarpingu chapter 16 . 6/11/2014
It's so hard to find good crossovers between Doctor Who and Stargate. And now I finally found a really good one and it wasn't updated for nearly five years, so my hopes are small but maybe, since you told me so I'll leave a comment and magically a new chapter will appear :)

liebe Grüße
Guest chapter 16 . 3/22/2014
Cute! Good story line. Are you planing on finishing it?
Kaitie85386 chapter 16 . 5/26/2013
So... It's been 4 years since you've updated, are you going to continue it? Because its AWESOME! I really hope you decide to finish it :) and I know at least 360 other people would too, judging my the number of followers you have.
If you've got writer's block, PM me and I can try to help if you'd like.
PhoenixFire859 chapter 16 . 4/23/2013
is there more?
Killua Zoldyck chapter 16 . 3/11/2013
I really like your writing style. It's funny, and you have better grammar than a lot of people on this site! I hope you continue this at some point, because it's really good. So, yeah. Thanks.
she-was-a-rose chapter 16 . 2/28/2013
Aww no more? I greatly enjoyed reading this!
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
buddy, there's only one problem with this story. it takes bleeding FOREVER. 3 chapters before the doctor finally ends up encountering the sg-1 team? what felt like another 400 chapters before he woke up? not to mention all of the jumping around between scenes and pov's is really jarring. 1,000 things are happening at once - tone it down to a good 500, and for gods sake, stick to one side of the story for a bit longer than 6 paragraphs.
otherwise it's real nice and well thought out. you wouldn't be wrong to stick chapters together though. i easily envision those first 3 chapters becoming one, and it would make a reader less prone to "wtf really?"
thewonderingman chapter 16 . 10/22/2012
Ha what a riot, love the story, its just a bunch oflaughs and surprises.
Can't wait for the next chapter.
Ps you might want to tone down the Doctors weirdness just a bit, kinda took away from the dramatic scenes he was in.
madcloisfan chapter 16 . 9/14/2012
Loved it. Please continue
Guest chapter 16 . 7/2/2012
Damnit all the good stories stop being updated :( Thanks for the great story its so hard to find good fanfiction now days :D
AkumakoRonso chapter 16 . 6/23/2012
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Wait a second! Someone has let this awesome $$ story sit around for, going on 3, years now! What is the dealio?...Okay, never using that word again.

But a little more seriously, when/how/where are Rose and the Doctor going to be reunited? And how is his interaction with the SG1 crew going to change them?

Please get back to this and update!

Eowebrinda chapter 16 . 12/6/2011
aaah you haven't updated for two years, that's like saying NEVER AGAIN! No, I need to know what happens! Please, update! It's so good! The characters feel very accurate, and I think that you totally got the doctor being like WHERE AM I GIVE ME BACK ROSE!
prudiisten chapter 16 . 11/28/2011
Not fair it ends right when it is getting good.
SeanHicks4 chapter 16 . 11/20/2011