Reviews for Wayward of the Flock
EricaAuksi chapter 3 . 5/28/2010
I had my first glimpse about schools like that from Jan Guillou's book "Ondskan" (should translate as "Evil"), I have no idea, if the book is in English or not, but it gives a rather accurate description of a abusive home and school and the main character actually reminds me of Yusuke.

Anyway, well written story, I hope that you continue updating.
kaja1234 chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
Very interesting, I've never seen a fic like this before, can't wait to read more.
KyoHana chapter 3 . 10/15/2009
I enjoyed it from the standpoint that the writing - both narrative and dialog - was very well done; quite realistic. The reader was given more insight into the workings of the school and this was done without being overly dramatic or filled with angst. It was told in a very straightforward manner, which only emphasized the bleakness of the boys' predicament.

Well done!
Black Diamond chapter 3 . 10/15/2009
Is this yaoi?
Yatsumi Kumokami chapter 3 . 10/15/2009
oh YES, you updated!

Thank you so much! I really love your story and this chapter was perfect...

please update soos soon verry soon...
Yatsumi Kumokami chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
I really like this story and hope the next chapter xill come soon!
A friend chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
This is really interesting! Can't wait to see what happens next. Hope you update soon!
Pimpin' Pipe chapter 2 . 2/4/2009
Wonderful

Please continue!
kahuffstix chapter 2 . 1/29/2009
ohy yes i loved the first chapter of this. i was hoping for an update. thankyou and please addmore soon.
Autumn Whispers chapter 2 . 1/29/2009
Oh wow. I had read the first chapter a month or so ago, and was totally despressed when I saw that there hadn't been an update for two years. I randomly came across this today, and screamed.

Flirting? Kurama was flirting? Are there really schools like this? I feel bad for anyone who has to go to them. :(

Please, update soon! This story is absolutely amazing.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 2 . 1/29/2009
Dear Ra. That is just sick. How people could do that... sick.

-d101
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Interesting. That school will be in for a change. Awesome job!

-D101
Kaori Minamino chapter 2 . 1/29/2009
WHAT THE CRAP! When did he flirt? He was too afraid to breathe! That's so mean! Love the redheaded angel part though, beautiful imagery.

Not the screaming part, but the way you phrased it. Glad you started this up. I hope they find a way to not go insane or bleed to death. I'm really curious.

Poor Kurama...see you on the update.
LLLJJJ chapter 2 . 1/29/2009
UPDATE!*dance around* I've been waiting for the next chapter since the first one came out.

The story is finally moving forward. If Kurama and Hiei will get their normal appearances back does that mean Yusuke will try to lead the boys of the school in a revolution against the teachers? That would be awsome. Hiei and Kurama are already doing that by stealing (but they kind of have to to survive). I like the caring moments between Hiei and Kurama it's so sweet (HxK fan).

On a last note I really like the plot of the story (a rather unique twist on 'all the YYH characters are in school together') and the characterization of the people are great. Now I'll just have to wait for the next chapter no matter how many years. Yeah! XD
littlefoxling101.2 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
tell me there are no schools like this? If there is someone is definately more anal than others about making friends with boys!