Reviews for A Chance Meeting
Cloudy09 chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
Am I the only one who seems to be seeing chapter 7 instead of chapter 4?
Meh, anyway, good story.
nick willard chapter 17 . 9/16/2013
That was an awesome adaptation of the jak and faster and I really enjoyed it I hope and advise that you do a sequel or continuation
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 17 . 7/26/2013
Oh man you did this from 06-09? So I guess I shouldn't expect a response to the Reviews that have on here? Haha that's ok, all of my questions were answered anyway. Besides the Shadow, is that still Keira's Dad?
So all's well that ends well. Glad the story came out with a happy ending and they are still together. Nice you had going here again :]
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 16 . 7/26/2013
YEAH! F-YEAH! NOW THEY KNOW! GOOD!
Always liked the fact that Damas was Jak's Dad but hated how Naughty Dog killed him just after he found out. And where mostly people that played the game are supposed to find out. It kinda sucks. Well, Jak has Light Eco now so at least he's like the 3rd game. Wonder what's going to happen now? :]
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 15 . 7/26/2013
Dang! So Jak might die! Ans Seem is actually going to help him. Well since Damas said Dark Eco injections Seem would be able to understand that it wasn't his fault for getting them. And the bridge idea was nice, of they did take the Hopper Jak would die way faster. Let's see what happens then :]
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 14 . 7/26/2013
Hahahahahaha Praxis is a wimp! Dude couldn't even hold the blade still (although I'm guessing he never saw the outcome of what his experiments to Jak did so this was the first time seeing Dark Jak and it scared the crap out of him) at least Ashelin wasn't cut to bad and Keira is ok. But now they have to rush Jak to a doctor before he bleeds to death. At least it should be finally over right? Damas can go back to being the rightful ruler and everything :]
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 13 . 7/26/2013
Dang so the Barron has Keira, that sucks. And Jak got shot? I thought the Dark Eco helas his wounds faster or something like that? I'm not sure if that'd right but that's what I was thinking, could you clear that up for me? And Jak sounds like he is going to go Ape Shit on the Baron! :]
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
So they finally made it alright, good thing the Underground was able to get in and help or else the Wastelanders would have all died just trying to reach the Pumping Station. So off this goes to the final battle it looms like :]
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 11 . 7/26/2013
So has Keira said 'I love you' to Jak yet? And I like the timeline of this, it shows that a lot of stuff can happen in such a short time and you can't really control it. And yeah I can totally believe that the outer walls of Haven aren't guarded or well kept. The Baron still has his deal with the Metal Heads and wants absolute control inside the city not outside. This fight sounds like it's going to be good :]
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 10 . 7/26/2013
Dang. He almost took on the whole KG army and went and killed Errol himself. Nice detail with the fight, could see it really well (and don't worry about the tactics thing we're all nerds at heart and I thought it was pretty cool). Wonder what's guna happen to Damas and the Wastelanders, like is Damas still going to die? Are we going to see Sig? Hope the Baron doesn't capture Keira.….
I'll just read to find out :]
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 9 . 7/25/2013
NA I thought it was good. Good way of getting the feelings of Jak across after he heard the transmission and with Damas when he refused the Barron. Man, are all the Wastelanders out there? Even Sig? Because that would be awesome. And the Barron isn't thinking! If he and an army of Red Guards are there plus Errol to get Jak, who is keeping the law and keeping out the Metal Heads? Some guys are so stupid :]
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 8 . 7/25/2013
Holy crap! That was amazing! Jak goes to find artifacts and I could picture it from the game. Then he goes and sleeps with Keira which is what I wished had happened or was implied in the game! The guy never slept between missions. It was either: Going to a mission, doing a mission, cutscene, or dead. Always felt so sorry for him not being able to get any sleep, it must suck. And now Errol is on his way, that is just awesome. And will Damas ever find out that Jak is his son? Ooo gettin' good! :]
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
Dang so Daxter spilled without even meaning to….that kinda sucks. I was half expecting Errol to just dump a huge truckload equivalent of Dark Eco on him little by little as torture. And then when he wouldn't speak(because I didn't think Dax would spill but he is save your own skin when it cones to danger) Errol drops the whole thing on him and that's how he turns into a Precursor. But hey your way is good, mine is just, trying to stay to much to the game so glad that you are taking your own view to this. Also glad Errol didn't just kill Daxter outright after he gave him the info.
What'll happen next? :]
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
That fight was awesome. Could picture it in my head as Jak fought and ran out of ammo and then went Dark Jak and killed them all. Hahaha and the people got quiet when that happened, oh man that's funny. Wonder how Keira's going to react to this new development in their growing relationship?
Guess I'll have to see :]
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
Can't wait to see that other story after I finish with this one. And I like this Damas, he is more understanding. But that's probably because Jak said his name first when they met and didn't just get angry in his face. So will the trials be the same as in the game or different? Can't wait to see :]
P.S. good job with the stalker/relentless Errol. Dude sounds really creepy in this fic