Reviews for Fragments
ElphabaROCKS chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
aw, the ending is so sweet! Very powerful, I loved it...
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
I love this! I'm so glad that you gave Elphaba a happy ending (peace at last!), because the book end was so tragic, it's deppressing.
PhantomElphaba chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
YAY! Oh, God, I'm crying! I was just so sorry for Elphie. I feel that way too. But the happy ending made me feel better.
Fae2135 chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Incredible... I am in awe! This is SO good - it could have been written by old Gregory Maguire himself, if I didn't know better. What a beautiful ending. This is the finish he should have put in his book.
NewYorks chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
That was bitter, but nice. To think that Elphie can finally find hope and redemption - it makes one wonder about the afterlife of a witch, huh?

Beautifully written. I loved the words, and how her feelings and thoughts are distinguished by her former nicknames. Good ideas. Of course, I loved the ending. Great Job in this.
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
I LOVE IT! The ending makes it happy, which is how I tend to try and think of the books ending. Her death and melting was Elphaba's release from her oppressive life into something better. That's my story and I'm sticking to it, I loved this story (I know I said that but it bears repeating :D) Awesome job!
firebolt669 chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Wow. I favorite-ed this. Awsome job!
OO7O chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
amazing. truly amazing you really captured .. well Elphaba.

GREAT.