Reviews for A Recognised Gain
The Linn chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
WELL then!
ChloeChandler chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
OMG, that is the most sad story i've read about rose and the Doctor, especially Venetia, this is no joke but i was literally crying the meer second I read that Rose was dead, thank you for sharing this fantastic story, Remember everyone who reviews this story,

please remember thatevery single tear is worth a thousand smiles, it's what makes you a better person, if you bottle it up it makes it harder for everyone to care.
VampMistress chapter 12 . 2/11/2008
beautifully written, its like the second time ive read this. always brings tears to my eyes. wonderful story. -vm-
Yunagirlamy chapter 12 . 8/22/2007
That was brill and i hope there's going to be a sequel cos a sequel would be good with Venetia a bit older like 13 or something like that and it has Martha in it.

:-)
NLAOTIC Psychotic chapter 12 . 6/1/2007
that's the second time i've read these two stories, and it still makes me sad
CrudeLogic chapter 12 . 10/28/2006
Sorry I haven't reviewed yet, I’ve been so busy that I only checked my E-Mails today, to find 53 unread! Anyway, on with the Review.

I loved the ending. It was extremely well written, showing just how much the pain at loosing Rose hurt them badly, even more so because they can't control it. I loved the emotions in this chapter, the way The Doctor's longing to see Rose and his sense of what was right clashed made for intense yet enjoyable reading. Venetia's actions, like her reaction to him calling her Vennie were perfect; I can just see a small child acting like that in those circumstances. The way he finally gave in showed his compassion and love for her better than any lengthy description ever could. I loved the line 'Roses’ laughter danced across the ice reaching into their souls and warming them forever more, the sunlight sparkled down on Rose who threw her head back and relished in its warmth, her eyes lit up and with that they lit up the world.' as it was beautiful. I loved the story, and hope to see more work from you soon.

Hunter.
timano chapter 12 . 10/25/2006
A happy ending! I have to confess I didn't expect it, somehow-at least, not that particular happy ending. Kudos to you for resisting the "save Rose" ending, which makes so many good fanfiction stories into cheaper ones. At least 10 out of 10 stars.
PadmeKenobi chapter 12 . 10/25/2006
Aw, nice ending! Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely story. ).

Wonderful job!

Padme out.
CaptainPixie chapter 12 . 10/25/2006
That was...a perfect ending *sniff, snigg*

WONDERFUL and truely heart felt and warm, nice one.

P.
bookEnd chapter 12 . 10/25/2006
Oh, it's over...That was a lovely ending though.
moonys-witch chapter 12 . 10/20/2006
Such a beautiful ending. Thank you.
Scout Girl chapter 12 . 10/20/2006
That is so sad. I'm very sad now.

Wonderfully written

SG
Starlite1 chapter 12 . 10/20/2006
*Reads and immediately bursts out in tears*

Absolutely brilliant! And i certainly hope we'll here more of vennie and her dad ASAP! And, of course, Rose! YOU CAN'T LEAVE HER DEAD! (Clutches Squee!Girl heart!)

Cya, Starlite1 ;ob
Shannon chapter 12 . 10/19/2006
Oh let me tell you, that you are a fantastic Writer! The stories that you wrote-A recogonised Gain and a Recogonoised Loss-were out standing-they made me cry, Laugh and smile. Part of me was sad to see it end-and another part of me was pleased to see that it ended on a Happy note. You can assure that I shall go back and reread these stories many times to come.

I look forward to reading your other stories with as much vigor as I had reading this one
ice-connoisseur chapter 12 . 10/19/2006
Aw...beautiful ending! Are there anymore? Or is this the end? I guess Rose really is dead...sigh...

Great story!