Reviews for Seasons
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Aww. :) Adorable. I love how Hermione finds a lack of school and studying to be a problem- this is great.
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Aww, poor Hermione. This was really well done! The only error I saw was when Hermione said "Your hair is a messy", it should be "Your hair is a mess" or "Your hair is messy." Other than that, amazing start!
Fire The Canon chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
*favourites* I cannot express how perfect this was. It was amazing. Truly. I have nothing else to say.
Fire The Canon chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
Why only 4 chapters. Why only 4 seasons dammit! This was beautiful and the fact that they were together BEFORE the war, well we all know it was kind of true. And the last line... melts my poor shipper heart. Nice reflection of the season. You're doing it so wonderfully. *eagerly goes to last chapter*
Fire The Canon chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
*more tears* I'm going to keep reading this one, because I am just so captivated by this story. You are such a talented writer. This is beautiful. I love how you made the "I love you" another time than the one Harry heard. Who know how many times Ron said it to her (before they were together of course)
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
*tear* This is beautifully written it made me sad, but go 'awwww' because it's so Ron and Hermione and I really felt Hermione's emotions in this one. I absolutely loved this. Well done.
flykiki chapter 4 . 12/28/2007
wonderful... no one has ever done anything like this before...
cookiemonster93 chapter 4 . 5/18/2007
that was really sweet and really beautiful.

nice job.

Die Libelle chapter 4 . 10/10/2006
oh wow, that was beautiful AND breathtaking.

Hermione has always been Autumn in my head, and Ron always Summer, and so of course i think that was absolutely fantastic :)
livelovewhatever chapter 4 . 9/26/2006
OMG! That is so cute well keep it up and be looking for your stories.
Leesa chapter 4 . 9/5/2006
*Gasp* i loved this story! I'm just so glad i finally stumbled apon a worthy read. I agree that Ron is a summer and Hermione is an autumn, and coincidently those are my favorite seasons! Thanks for the story!
AmazinglyMe chapter 4 . 9/4/2006
That was very sweet. It was an interesting look at their relationship.
ViolentlyVioletVia chapter 4 . 8/22/2006
Very nice story! Loved it!
nienors chapter 4 . 8/19/2006
Very sweet and very well done. nice job.