Reviews for Spiral Nine
HyuugaPrincess15 chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
you are a freaking genius i cant wait until you write more of spyral nine either one i love them both your awesome
verseus chapter 3 . 1/26/2008
Wow... This story is a refreshing change from the normal Naruto fanfictions out there... And I like it! Reminds me of xenogears, damn good game... I'll be definitely looking forward to the next chapters!
DarkRavie chapter 5 . 1/25/2008
I'm enjoying your fic and look forward to reading what happens next!
DarkRavie chapter 4 . 1/15/2008
Great chapter. I look forward to reading more.
Biolightning chapter 4 . 11/18/2007
Well i definately cant wait till the next chapter so i hope you update soon! _
Unknown chapter 4 . 9/21/2007
It's a comfort to hear that this story hasn't been abandoned, I'll just be waiting for your remake to be completed and posted then.
Pandawasmyballpen chapter 4 . 9/18/2007
I have a feeling that you have played xenogears, old but great game still. good luck on your fic. I'm looking forward to it.
Jigglypuff chapter 3 . 12/6/2006
What about Kitsutama for Naruto's Gear; It would be so col!
Vorpal-Sol chapter 3 . 11/29/2006
Hey Hey Hey! Pretty good story!
0 chapter 3 . 11/10/2006
Update soon... :0(
Capito Celcior chapter 3 . 11/7/2006
I don't know what to say. I have never seen Naruto ripped out of it's context so much. It is like watching an entire new show. And a genius show at that. It drags you in, projects images into my mind...you still describe the characters a bit, so that anyone can follow it. Even the ones that have never watched Naruto. You cannot give up on this. I'm adding it to my alert list. I beg you to not give up. Need a beta? I'm here for you. Need some reviews to keep you encouraged? I'm here for you.

I swear, I don't want to lose this tale. This story is so...difrent.

Also, I vote for NaruTen. Even though Hinata seems to be winning, I still hope Tenten makes a come back. And if not NaruTen, then HinaNaruTen?
neosildrake chapter 3 . 10/31/2006
for an Au and x-over it's actually a good story. you managed to blend in the charas quite well. that's probably why it's an AU more than a x-over, for untill now no main non-Naruto charas. I like it. The chapters are quite long, I like that too. Unfortunatelly long chapters mostly mean slow update-rate. But hey! you can't have everything at once, right?

So please continue and don't forget the other Naruto stories!
Sad chapter 3 . 9/22/2006
Update soon. I am enjoying this story and I hope you are able to update your others, espicially the FF one
roland chapter 3 . 9/21/2006
update soon
FatefulGravy chapter 3 . 9/16/2006
Hello, what's this? My god its something different! And its really good to so plese keep it up and dont just dissapear like so many good stories do.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »