Reviews for Little Boy Lost
Lumichamomilla chapter 1 . 1/16
Utterly charming! Thanks for sharing
Mireilles3 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Eh eh, not so asleep after all during those nights ;p

Excellent work through and through, dear :) will we ever get their second meeting, as Batman and Superman? Please :)
xXHalfPrinceXx chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This story was so sweet! I love how you captured both of them, and showed both of their issues growing up, and how they supported each other
CloudyDream chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Awww, this had so much fluff-ness in it I thought my little heart could burst. It was also really well written, great job. Thanks so much for sharing!
Cheers
Synxailla chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Wow... This is a very nice first meeting for Bruce and Clark. I love how you made them into real young boys with growing-up issues. And you write amazingly.. :)
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Ooo. Very good. A nice idea of a first meeting. Here's to the boy who will be a truly super man and an aspiring world's greatest detective. Great.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
it was a goo one thank you keep up the good work
Cedarleaf chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Excellent! It would have been so awesome if this is how they really met for the first time!
she-who-should-not-be-named chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Okay, I know you posted this story up a while ago, but I have to say, fantastic story! Written brilliantly... _ too bad there wasn't anymore though... :-)
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
About all I can say about this is 'amazing'. You've got everyone in charachter, the emotional turmoil is perfect, you have Clark and his good nature right, Bruce's creepiness-factor right, everything...

I had a great time reading this, thanks for posting!

Song
Hobbitstown chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
This is a wonderful story. Very real idea of their early years.
Paxwolf chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
I know that Dannell has long been taken from us, and I'd read this story years ago now on a Yahoo Group, but it still is a remarkable and lovely story that stands the test of time. Thank you to whomever has kept this story up here at It deserves it. :-)
KrystinaSky chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Very well written, you're very gifted with description, loved it!
blind4seer chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
I loved this story! Bruce and Clark are completely in character, and I loved how you weaved their personalities around the plot. Good work!