Reviews for The Change Can Happen Any Day
Vamptisha chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
good story _
phoeyay chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
Wowie. The only complaint I have about this fic is that there's not more of it! It is totally hot, characters stay in character, buildup and relationshippy fluff works super well, and make-out / oral sex scenes are super hot and sensual. Some punctuation and spelling issues toward the beginning, but nothing major, and it is sooo worth it.
ANIMELOVEDOLL chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
I LOVED IT! It was wonderful! The end was really cute and Edward got what he'd been dreaming about! How lovely! :)
xfacexthisx chapter 5 . 9/16/2007
Absolutely LOVE it.

Hot and cute D
Akira Muratake chapter 5 . 4/16/2007
that. was. so. fucken. hot.

i loved it.
InuFanJinx chapter 5 . 2/14/2007
*Grins* They're such a great couple! I loved the story! Great work!
lx-Kisa-xl chapter 5 . 1/6/2007
Kisa says:

Not bad. There were some moments in there that were really compelling, all mechanical errors aside. I think this could use an edit, but a lot of your phrasing was just perfect. And so like those two...

Thank you for reviewing our story as well. Just thought I'd read and review a bit of yours in return. _
kisa-chan eats you chapter 5 . 11/24/2006
love the story
E.Mahiru chapter 5 . 11/8/2006
Wow! How did I miss two whole new chapters? Yay! And then I got to read them right in a row! Update again soon!
Danielle Anderson chapter 5 . 10/3/2006
That's it? Where's the smut?

Anyway, it was wonderfully written...I wish it was longer, though.
Kumiko-kun chapter 5 . 10/3/2006
this is absolutely positively one of the cutest stories i have read! T_T love it!
ColorMeGrayce chapter 5 . 10/3/2006
Aww Cute.

It's a nice way and a great place to end a story. Wish there was more though. XD
TheDevilMayCry chapter 5 . 10/3/2006
That was so sweet! Is that the end? It was a great story!
The New Fullmetal Alchemist chapter 3 . 10/2/2006
Very good! Very clever, indeed - I really like the way you're going about all of this - I'm very much impressed! Keep up the good work! Just polish up your grammar/punctuation a bit, and you're golden! I'm enjoying this story very much!
TheDevilMayCry chapter 4 . 9/23/2006
This story is so good! Im going to put it on my story alert list and wait patiently for your next chapter...but update quick please! Lol. its really good, i cant wait to read the next chapter, i wanna know what happens between roy and ed!