Reviews for Light Up
Sheena Is A Punk Rocker chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
It's so bad that I still haven't reviewed this but I keep recommending it to people for it's awesomeness!

Well, I'ma change that. ] This fic is awesome! It's beautifully written and it's about my 2nd favorite character, Seamus (Oliver is the first). He's so sweet in this fic and I wanna punch Ron in the face!

So yeah, I just love everything about this. And you made the situation with Ron seem believable. As sad as it is, I can actually picture him turning abusive after the war, even if it is a bit of a stretch. But still, good job on believability. ]

As for the Seamione-ness? Super super cute at the end! _ This fic made me a Seamus/Hermione fan. ]

And now, just one question: I've always wonder how you pronounce the name Siobhan...
CheshireCat23 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Great story. Too bad there aren't that many HG/SF fanfics out there. I adore this ship!
xJenxNeedsxAxNamex chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
This is most definitly one of my favorite stories on fanfiction.I love the evil bastard Ron side,and how sweet Seamus ,Siobhan is a really pretty name.
Myrrh chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
That was great! Ron's such an arse in this story, and so's Harry, what's his problem? I can't believe none of them noticed that he was beating her. I love the ending, I love Hermione/Seamus fanfics and the ending with him and the girls made me cry. Great story!
twilightdragon13 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
this is one of my favorite stories ever and if you ever wanna read a really long fanfic that is awesome look for its all about hermione by demonessmarlstonwells69er (at her name is close to that)
LittleRedOne chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
I love this story and I just realized that I never reviewed it. So that's what I'm going to do now.

I think you're characters are great in this story. And I like they way you wrote that the war effected everybody. I really love Seamus paired with anybody. He's such a sweetheart. I'm glad there was a happy ending. Oh and I like that Seamus's cousins and close friends stay to defend Hermione even though she's been there so short a time, it's sweet.

Now I think I'm writing too much so I'm done.

Kelly
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
This was so sad, but so beautiful at the same time. You've done a wonderful job with it, thank you for posting it :)
Nynaeve80 chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
So sweet! I hate Ron, so I'm thrilled with the Hermione/Seamus pairing - very cute!
Wolness chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
hey there!

I really loved this story! it's very cute and I love the idea of Seamus being the steadfast one!

Cheers, **Wol**
Jasic chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
LOved it...loved it tremendously

it was so original i really really liked it

nice job :) please keep writing
Emma-Just-Emma chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
When I saw this story I had to reas it cause I love the SF/HG ship. This a excellently written story and I hope you write more stories in the ship beacuse I love this ship and their not enough of them.
Alenor chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
aw, i'm glad it all turned out well for them Alenor.
MasqueraderNumberOne chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Wow! I just had to review this because I adore Seamus/Hermione stories. Why aren't there more of them! Anyway loved this one. Kepp at it.