Reviews for Forever Friends
skipper3 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
I like it so far. :D
nerdynovelist11 chapter 20 . 4/3/2008
I LOVE YOU!

...Okay..that was a creepy thing to say, but seriously, you made matt and tai live!

AH!

GOLD STAR!

Plus this was amazing, so another gold star,

and you ended it well, so another gold star,

oh, screw it. Have 9835903895803958038 stars.

xD

Great job.
Anna chapter 20 . 3/29/2008
i just found this story...and i love it! you are awesome! it was SO funny!
Me-agaisnt-the-world chapter 20 . 2/13/2008
Ok, first off great story, but I have some things I noticed and also things that will help you improve.

One thing I noticed was MAJOR spelling issues. I know that spellcheck doesn't pick up digidestined or grammar mistakes, but take time to get it looked over by someone who knows the story. A lot of times you spelled "quiet" as "quite".

Another thing is your characters. Some were very IC while others were very very OC. Take TK for example. I sincerely doubt that he would whine about walking when he went through 2 adventures in the digital world. He's the one that matured the most throughout the 01 and 02 series. you did pull him off near the end though, I liked that.

I also liked how you brought the orginal greymon that fought parrotmon back, that was cool. Kinda odd that they named him Tom... oh wells.

Overall, I did see a major improvement from start to end so I should say congrats on that. Great job.

MATW
MistressoftheLight821 chapter 20 . 2/12/2008
I loved this story so much. But I want to know one thing... who did sora end up with.
Forestwater chapter 20 . 2/5/2008
BLOOPERS! BLOOPERS! BLOOPERS!

. . . though i suppose tihs is a better closure. i guess just see what other people (who are not as awesome as me, but whatev) say.

OMIGOD IT'S DONE! *starts crying*

i so can't believe it . . . wait, that sounds bad. i CAN believe it, but . . . I'M SO PROUD OF YOU! *hugs jackie, nearly squeezing her to death* my little baby - who was born when i was negative two years old - is growing up and finishing stories!

and i do TOO care about digimon! . . . okay, not the actual SHOW, but your story. your story's much more interesting than the show. and funnier.

it's a very good ending chapter. i like how Kari almost kills TK . . . and then the whole matt thing . . . and everyone's crying into other people's chests . . . which is a really weird sentence . . . which made me laugh.

this has the feel of a disney movie. it's almost sad, but not quite, and it leaves warm and fuzzy feelings inside. and the last sentence is purely hysterical. the damn squirrel is back!

i like how the "friendship" theme stays throughout the whole story, nad even if you kind of forget about it through the less-than-happy chapters, it always comes back at the end.

and on another note . . .

“Guys . . . !” they could hear Joe say. “You can’t tackle in soccer! Yolei, Davis is on your team!”

“Calm down, Joe. I’m sure you’d like to tackle Mimi, just like how she tackled you back at the Dark Ocean,” said Tai teasingly

“W-what?” sputtered Joe. “How do you even know that!”

“Davis told me.”

“Yeah . . . I found it gross . . . so I think about it a lot. So I was bound to tell someone.”

“Joe and Mimi . . . kissing underneath the waves,” Tai sang. “Ow! Joe kicked me!” Tai whined.

“I-I meant to kick the ball!” Joe said in a panic.

“Hear that?”said Matt. “He meant to kick you in the balls, Tai.”

“The soccer ball!”

“Go Joe,” laughed Sora.

Mimi gasped. “Go and Joe rhyme!”

“I know,” said Sora.

“That rhymes, too! I know . . . Joe will go . . . with the flow!”

“That’s great, Mimi . . .”

BEST CONVERSATION IN THE ENTIRE STORY. good ol' matt and joe, who turned out to be my personal faves. not that i don't love anyone else . . . and HEY! i still like sora! i didn't, but then i did! YAY!

. . . i need to talk to my mom about scrounging up some cookies. either we'll make them or buy them. but we'll buy good ones if we do. it might have to wait till the weekend, but it'll happen!

i still remember my first "finished a story" cookie. it seems like it was only a year ago . . . ahem, anyway.

await your finished-a-story cookie, and may there be many more to come.

WHOO-HOO!
ShadowJ51 chapter 20 . 2/4/2008
...wow... just wow...

Great! You finished! You actually finished! ...wasn't sure if you'd do it, but... you did! (confetti falls)

Great ending, having TK and Kari kiss, and leaving Sora's relationship up in the air. If you had her end up with either of them, you would have pissed off have the readers.

...and what am I, chopped liver? Not to sound whiny, but I've been here since chapter 2, and stuck with it! Not because I wanted recogition, admittedly, but because I liked your story! I wouldn't even bring this up, except you thanked someone else, and not me! I first reviewed a few days after and... eh... I just stopped caring...

Good story overall, though.

FINAL STORY SCORE

Plot: 8/10

Style: 9.5/10

Accuracy: 9.5/10

This story is in my top five stories from this site, congrats!

Keep on writing! You've got talent! Make the most of it!
Digi-Girl101 chapter 20 . 2/4/2008
LOVE IT! GREAT ENDING! lmfao "That damn squirrel is back!"
Bla8 chapter 20 . 2/4/2008
HA, finally it will let me review

So now (sob) (sob) (sob) ITS OVER (sob) (sob tears falling down face, room is flooding)

I guess I should read it now

Tai's brilliant plan, that was MY BRILLIANT PLAN

HAHAHA, Mimi's purse

Of course the plan will work becasue it's my plan that I gave to Tai, though the Augumon thing was good, very good, it made me alugh and say HA MIMI, which caused laughter

and MATT HAS TO DO ITshirtless

Matt and the hair

KARI'S BACK!

OMGOODNESS I LOVE DAVIS,, Davis what is wrong with TK, we must discuss this one day

Matt your so mean, grow up cry a little, you need to cry, TK YOU ARE A REAL MAN CRYING!

Tai (sigh) your doomed,

I liked the last part when they were playing soccer

and at least Kari has the guts to kiss TK

But I guess that's what you get, if Matt won't cry TK's a sissy, (sigh) thier totally messed up, they need lessons from each other, TK needs to teach matt how to cry and Matt needs to teach TK to kiss the girl and not be a sissy

oh and YOLEI YOU GO GIRL!
ShadowJ51 chapter 19 . 2/1/2008
HA-HA! YES! I WAS RIGHT ABOUT THE TRASH!

(dances)

...(ahem). Anyway, I guess I was right when I predicted Matt wouldn't stay dead. Good.

Oh, great chapter, too. Not much on TK, but I can wait...

Please update soon!
Digi-Girl101 chapter 19 . 2/1/2008
LOVE IT! UPDATE ASAP!
Forestwater chapter 19 . 2/1/2008
OMIGOD THIS ONE IS SO FUNNY! porbably because i feel hyper over our glorious day together *giggles*

ah, and jacob. jacob made the day beautiful. or something. because he looks like that sexy rock singer with the hinge-face.

anyway . . . i'm soo happy matt's back! he is my favorite character. along with joe nad izzy. they win.

the tai-matt hugging scene was os CUTE! sweet, sweet, sweetness. i'm glad they're friends again. they're FOREVER FRIENDS! that's so funny!

EVERYTHING IS SO FUNNY!

i love izzy's messages and grand plan. they're so smart.

davis' ass-face insult is "all out of juice" . . . ladies.
Bla8 chapter 19 . 2/1/2008
OMGOODNESS MATTS BACK

I love how Matt blames Tai for looisng TK

and Izzys messages loved them too!

Matt's plan, brilliant. . .not really