Reviews for Raised Like Warriors
groovinontheinside chapter 28 . 4/24/2015
Awww...love it! Please update soon!
werewolfsfan chapter 28 . 8/1/2014
I hadn't really thought about that first Christmas after Mary was killed until I read a story where John finds Dean sobbing with Sammy because he thought Santa Claus would bring mommy back and when he didn't come at all, Dean thought it was his fault for being bad.
werewolfsfan chapter 25 . 8/1/2014
I like that Dean immediately took to Bobby. It does seem to fit since from the time we first meet him, Bobby does seem like he gets Dean more than Sam even though he obviously loves both.
werewolfsfan chapter 22 . 8/1/2014
Oh John! You know you're wrong in so many ways. Why couldn't you have bent a little?
werewolfsfan chapter 21 . 8/1/2014
Oh oh!
werewolfsfan chapter 20 . 8/1/2014
Oh baby!
werewolfsfan chapter 19 . 8/1/2014
Great look at how the differences in the boys relationships with John were born both out of their personalities and what age they were when supernatural tragedy visited the Winchesters.
werewolfsfan chapter 18 . 8/1/2014
Awwwwww!
werewolfsfan chapter 16 . 8/1/2014
Oh John! He's 5!
werewolfsfan chapter 14 . 8/1/2014
Oh, how I love your wee Dean! And your look at how John got so lost, overwhelmed and and lost out on being a father. But the other 5 year olds! So true to life!
werewolfsfan chapter 12 . 7/31/2014
An intriguing tale, this is my favorite version of Pastor Jim ever!
Stiles0024 chapter 28 . 6/20/2014
I love it so much!
Please update!
help789 chapter 28 . 10/18/2012
Great story. Hope you finish it.
kasey123 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
love it
okayokayokay chapter 28 . 6/20/2011
Hey, I know this is an old story, but. This entire story is incredibly adorable. I absolutely LOVE your weechesters:) I don’t even know how I found the story, just started reading and before I knew it, I had read all 28 chapters. I love that we got both sick Sammy and sick Dean, and some great John chapters too. I really liked the last chapter (yay for them being in Oregon!) because the scene with the boys under the blanket was adorably heartbreaking. Thanks for the great read!