Reviews for Raised Like Warriors
Sam666 chapter 7 . 9/7/2006
Poor John, i really felt for him reading this.
chaelzbellz chapter 6 . 9/5/2006
hey! I just read through the whole thing. I really like it. It's going on the favorites list!
Sam666 chapter 6 . 9/5/2006
that was so great,i think that John would have been relunctant to leave his boys alone and unprotected.
LovinJackson chapter 5 . 9/4/2006
God i love the way you write the boys as kids :-) they are so adorable i just wanna hug em' lol

Keep up the good work :-)

Tara
rozzy07 chapter 5 . 9/4/2006
I love it. The way you have travelled with John & boys since the fire has been bitter sweet, beautiful and heartbreaking all rolled into one. Little Sam speaking for the first time 'nana' and being so squidgy soft and sweet was delicious and makes you wonder how that simple joy that John had in hugging this small baby disipitated into the drama that later unfolds between the two of them. At this point in time John is still Dad, Daddy, not totally 'Yes Sir' but your story is slowly showing how this comes about (I think, presume!). More soon please.
Unhobbity Hobbit chapter 5 . 9/4/2006
Another wonderful chapter! I feel sorry for Dean and all the mixed messages he's getting. Protect and look after Sammy above all else, except when dad says differently. It's not surprising he came to the conclusion to just do as dad says. Interesting that John decided to instill that "yes, sir" reaction in him so young. It's nice to see that the boys' childhoods weren't all doom and gloom as they are often depicted.
Sam666 chapter 5 . 9/4/2006
Poor Dean, anyone else wanna give up a big hug,he was protecting his baby brother even then.
Sam666 chapter 4 . 8/28/2006
Brilliant, wonderful, I really love this.
jailey chapter 4 . 8/27/2006
I'm really enjoying this - you're setting up the family's back story really well. Love all the little details that show how what is going on now will shape the way the family is later on. Excellent work - can't wait to see more soon!
Vee017 chapter 4 . 8/26/2006
I really like this so far. It's a lot different from everything else. I like past fics, and John starting the hunt is a very interesting topic in an even earlier timeframe that I haven't read yet. Love it and I can't wait for Chapter 5 _
Unhobbity Hobbit chapter 3 . 8/26/2006
I really think you've got the characterisations down very well. I like the whole theme of the family against the world. Keep going, I would love to see where this is going!
LovinJackson chapter 3 . 8/24/2006
Oh I am so falling in love with story ... i love reading about when the boys were little and i havent read many that deal with just after Mary's death

Please Keep going, Dean is so cute lol

Tara :-)
Sam666 chapter 3 . 8/24/2006
I like this, I have always wanted to know how John becan the hunter that he is
Unhobbity Hobbit chapter 2 . 8/23/2006
I really like this look at what happened just after the fire. Everyone's so confused and you've got all of John's worries down well. I like Dean's quiet helpfulness and John almost forgetting that he needs looking after too. It's unusual to see John so lost. Well done.
LovinJackson chapter 2 . 8/20/2006
this is getting real interesting. I'm looking forward to the next piece :-)

Tara :-)