Reviews for Raised Like Warriors
Dexterine chapter 28 . 9/25/2007
Hey! (sorry for my bad english, i'm french). I really love this story, it's cute and it feels so real. Hope there's gonna be a lot of new chapters!

Dexterine
SupernaturalKris chapter 28 . 9/1/2007
Loved it! Sam and Dean are so precious! I love that we're dealing with the issue of Christmas now! I want Dean to get something awesome from santa :) So sad that Dean was crying for his mommy :( Another update please! :)
talon81 chapter 28 . 8/31/2007
wow that one has me crying my eyes out! great chapter! keeper going! :)
SilverKitsune1 chapter 28 . 8/28/2007
Jesus John! Don't make little Dean cry you big freaking jerk!

OK, that being said, I adore your John. He's not perfect, he's trying so hard, but he's still messing up left and right.

I also liked you Dean may be acting grumpy and sulky, but he doesn't lash out at Sam. It's an interesting parallel that I think is a large constent in the lives of the Winchesters.

John will take his anger out of Dean even if it's not Dean's fault, and even though he does love his son.

Dean, in turn, won't take his anger or personal emotions out of Sam.
lembas7 chapter 28 . 8/27/2007
AW!

*tears in eyes* Ok, I am NOT going to cry. I'm not! *sniffs* Poor little Dean! And sweet Sammy! *huggles them both* Eh, John's a bit on my naughty list with this, but I do love how you portray him. I may or may not have said this to you, but I will say it again regardless; the Winchester brothers grow into such extraordinary people, issues (which we all have) aside, that any fic that claims their father wasn't a good guidance or role model just never sits well with me. I absolutely love your Wee!chesters!
noname32 chapter 28 . 8/27/2007
Good Job i liked it alot!
sammygirl1963 chapter 28 . 8/27/2007
Awesome chapter!

No matter how long they take, I will always read them because this story is one of my absolute favorites. I wish you could keep it going as a series all the way thru the boys growing years!
YourOnlyBelle chapter 28 . 8/27/2007
What a heart breaking chapter. Truly heartbreaking. Tears are in my eyes right now.

Been waiting for this one, might have done a cheer when it showed up, haha.
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 28 . 8/27/2007
thanks for finally updating! it really cheered up my crappy day! it was a great and sad part! update soon!
Angelbyname chapter 27 . 8/1/2007
This is the best, at this rate you could write about their entire lives. Love your style and characterisation.
talon81 chapter 27 . 7/17/2007
awesome story! keep on going! I can't wait to read more! :)
noname32 chapter 27 . 7/16/2007
I really like it. Its is so cute. Lil sammy and dean are so cute. I love baby sam! Good job please update soon!
lembas7 chapter 27 . 7/16/2007
Aw! Poor Sammy! I got ear infections up until I was almost sixteen, and and while that was a good few years back, I can still relate! *huggles baby Sam*

As ever, a touching and lovely read. I don't hold with all those authors who show John as an evil father; he couldn't have been, to have raised sons like his, even though he might have been a little neglectful at times, it's explained by his own evolution from father to drill sergeant.

Anyway, lovely story and fantastic writing! Great to see an update!
SupernaturalKris chapter 27 . 7/16/2007
Your chapters are never too long! I want more, MORE! :) Sickly Sammy was very cute! Poor little guy! And I like that he called John a "BAT-ard" and Dean was hasty to get out of there. That was adorable and would so be a Dean thing to do :) Young Dean is simply adorable! I wish they had more flashbacks on the show.
SupernaturalKris chapter 26 . 7/16/2007
A sequel would be lovely! I am already looking forward to that! This was such a precious chapter! Aw! Little Sammy getting John up early. Very cute! I love all your new additions!
299 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »