Reviews for Raised Like Warriors
SupernaturalKris chapter 26 . 7/16/2007
A sequel would be lovely! I am already looking forward to that! This was such a precious chapter! Aw! Little Sammy getting John up early. Very cute! I love all your new additions!
Sam666 chapter 27 . 7/16/2007
Poor Sam, great chapter, seeing caring john was fun
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 27 . 7/15/2007
excellent part! poor baby Sammy! having an ear infection ins't fun!
Phx chapter 27 . 7/15/2007
Aw... I really enjoyed that one. And definitely not too long - never too long :) I have three kids and am more than familiar with ear infections and it brought back a lot of memories. Particulary John's frustration at not being able to help his little boy when Sam was in pain. and Dean's indignant 'is that all?' made me laugh. Yup Dean it is.

My favorite though is the image of John lying on the couch with his sick little boy leaning against his chest. A 19 month old Sammy is just such a cute image.
SilverKitsune1 chapter 27 . 7/15/2007
Aw! Poor sick, Sammy. I really like how you wove Dean and John and Sam together in this fic. It was very sweet.
sammygirl1963 chapter 27 . 7/15/2007
Awesome, I was so glad to see this story updated again. It is one of my favorites.

I loved the way John was so attentive of Sammy, especially at the end where he curled up on the couch with his sick childshows how much love he has for his baby boy!

Update ASAP Please!
YourOnlyBelle chapter 27 . 7/15/2007
Poor sickly Sammy with an ear infection. They're the worst. Actually, sick babies are generally the worst.

But beautiful job. Absolutely loved it. Can't wait for more!
Fafa Fai chapter 27 . 7/15/2007
That was so good...I love this story.
littlemessalina chapter 26 . 7/14/2007
Great story so far. I think you should get sammy 2 go 2 his first dentist or doctors appointment. it's just a suggestion:)
lembas7 chapter 13 . 7/8/2007
This story is really intriguing! As for the difference between a rifle and a handgun - rifles, actually, don't have much kick to them at all; just a slight push, really. And the better quality of the rifle, the less kick. Hanguns have much more; what you see on TV is _very_ unrealistic except with people like police who have a LOT of experience in adjusting to it and strength in hand and arm muscles to control it. The .22s, which are the most general and, I believe, widely-used handgun (outside the 9mm) have a moderate kick - but .45 have an insane recoil. I kid you not; I had the opportunity to use one at a range, once, and as a female with average hand-strength - this thing ended up pointing itself at the ceiling, recoiling from the horizontal. Scary, in fact. :)

And no, I'm not a creepy gun-person; I took a course in handgun safety as one of the more interesting options for my college's gym requirement.
Darktales chapter 26 . 6/26/2007
I totally loved this chapter. It was so sweet and refreshig to see a pleasant, happy little boy. I have always thought he would have been the one spot of sunshine for both John and Dean and it was nice to see it. It helps understand why Dean is so absolutely devoted to the kid. It comes from more than just being told he was supposed to look after his brother but because he wants to look after Sammy too. Sam isn't just a job to Dean.

Sometimes when I read how Sam is written it makes me wonder why Dean even bothers, and other times Dean's attitude towards Sam, always thinking Sam is a whiny, bratty and complaining bore, seems to make it as if it really is only a job. And a horrible one at that.

And how can you go wrong with a sweet moment between Sam and John. It is pretty damn rare that is for sure.
Sera and Tails chapter 26 . 6/19/2007
Truthfully, not my favourite chapter, mainly because I think it's a little TOO sentimental/cutesy, especially on John's part. I also think it's OOC to see John getting all warm 'n' fuzzy in front of Bobby as John doesn't strike me as the type who'd display his 'cuddly' side (if there is such a thing!) in front of other men.

(And I didn't think baby Sammy was too crabby in the previous chapters at all. My nephew was like that ALL the time! *grin*)

Looking forward to seeing how you'll wrap it all up!

sinbin05 chapter 23 . 6/18/2007
So deleted most of my review of ch. 26! And apparently this was the last chapter I didn't review, so I'm adding to my previous review here.

To make the review a little shorter, I was saying that I would really love to read a chapter that has to do with what Dean was saying in AHBL2 about Sammy asking lots of questions and Dean telling him to stop asking because he just wanted Sam to be a kid for a little while longer.

I love what you've written so far! I don't want this review cut off too, so I'll end here. :-)
sinbin05 chapter 26 . 6/18/2007
That was SO cute. "John smiled. "You're my baby," he corrected, kissing the boy's head."
sunnyjunedays chapter 26 . 6/17/2007
Hi, this is the first chapter i have read of this story and i loved it. I know it's a strange place to start reading a story, at chapter 26, but i was only going to read a few lines to see if it was something i would like to read but then couldn't stop myself from reading to the end. I'm now going back to the beginning to read it all.

Loved the sweetness of the boys and John's loving nature with them, we don't get to see that often. x
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »