Reviews for Nothing Left to Say
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 1 . 2/24
Honestly, Bruce with strong emotions is very... Weird. I'm not saying I don't like it, I'm just saying that it's different. But honestly, I think that is how he would have acted if he lost Flash.
T2 Angel chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Beautiful. I can see this happening perfectly. Oh! And your timeline is right on. Great work!
Aniphine chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Very good! Very, very, very good! Great job!
Strgrl4eva chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
aw, i liked it. thats one of my favorite episdoes! did they ever say... how flash died? I cant remember. I'll go watch the episdoe again but... i dont remember them saying a thing about it.
Miles333 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Yes, it was accurate. Great job!
LuizaFM chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Very Good! I hope you continue this, or write another one soon.
Blame the Cupcake chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Aww thats sad. I like your interatation, and ya I know I didn't spell that right.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Hey, nice story. It flowed together really well. Keep it up.
doc-trigger chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Very nice, I really liked it. And yes, it did seem accurate. Again, very nice.
MeraNova chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
wow, deep...

I really enjoyed watching "A Better World" so I was wondering if you had it on your computer and if you didn't can you tell me the site? just email it to me, my email is a yahoo account, my name here is my yahoo name only there it's all lowercase.

If you could please send me a link or something i'd worship you.

Back on topic, I really enjoyed it. I'm kinda outta it so that's all i can really think of.
HeavenShallBurn chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
This rox my sox.
Telcoriel chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Oh, this hurts in a good way.

Very nice!
oneredneckgoddess chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
oh... that was one of the best stories that I have read in a long time. Absolutely fabulous! Keep up the good work!
Sawyer Fan chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Excellent! You said so much in such a short story. Again, excellent.
dwparsnip chapter 1 . 8/19/2006