Reviews for The Guardians At The Gates Of Hell: New Beginnings
Anicomicgeek chapter 2 . 9/30/2006
Nice work as usual. Still interested in seeing who Kim is? Nice job as usual. Keep up the good work.:)
darkstorm5000 chapter 2 . 9/29/2006
Well, that was a very interesting look at things from a B-Side perspective.

And you know you're killing me, don't you? The more of this I read, the more intrigued I am by 'Kim' and her whole backstory with Xavier and the others. Particularly with her and her father's prior association with Magneto, and now her extreme concern over the visions she picked from Xavier's memories.

Also caught the vague (I'm assuming) Superman reference, which has me wondering which side of the DC/Marvel fence that Kim is from?

Anyways, can't wait to read on and find out...
RogueFanKC chapter 2 . 9/29/2006
An excellent chapter, Luc-Star. It's wonderful to have you back!

I was surprised to see that Kim has been around for that long and that she has this much power, as well as her and her father being ingrained in the events of Earth and its history. It also surprises me that Kim views Xavier as her younger brother (quite touching ). I giggled when I read Kim ate all the cookies in the kitchen, though. Yep, you can never have just one. )

Ah, so now Kim and her father know what Xavier saw in his future visions of the world when she looked into Xavier's mind, huh? This should be interesting for I know Kim and her father would want to do everything they can to help and protect the Earth and the inhabitants. And yes, I don't blame her with being disgusted at the hate in the future. Bigotry and predjudice is never pretty.

BTW, I got the Smallville reference and I'm glad to see you crossing over so many universes in this little fic. I heartily approve!

I still have no idea who Kim is but I can't to see in the next chapter! Continue soon and great job! )
whylime chapter 2 . 9/29/2006
I'm going to need a cliffs notes to go along with your story before too long - I'm having trouble having already read your previous version. Did you say something in a different place about having a companion site?

Also I see that you picked out a new pen name.

Keep up the good work, can't wait for the next chapter.
Ant Crown chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Damn...no superXander.

although reg Xander will always have a gun or two.
darkstorm5000 chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Nice start...er, restart. Um, reboot...

Hell, RETCON PUNCH!

Yeah, I guess that does have a nice ring to it. Anyways, good job at picking things up from the series finale. Along with the playful banter between Ororo, Hank, Logan, Professor X, and Fury, with the word 'banter' not even seeming like it should be in the same sentence as those last two individuals.

And, you've definitely got me curious about Kim...
B Oots chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
I really like the start of the story. Please update soon, so I can read, where you are going with the story.
Anicomicgeek chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Soory for not reviewing this sooner. Pretty good reboot here. Can't wait to see what happens. I do wonder who this Kim is. Can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the good work.:)
El Varon chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
First of all, let me say that the only thing I know about "X-Men: Evolution" is the premise. I've never actually watched it (mostly because I don't like the animation; I've always preferred older animation, i.e. the older "X-Men" cartoon that was semi-comic based). That being said, this is a very interesting story. Although, from what I know, Xavier only has two siblings; Juggernaut and Cassandra Nova. And she's not a good guy. So, I have to wonder who this is?

Anyways interesting story, as I've already said.
Super Chocolate Bear chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Kim... not an original character? Someone from Buffy's side, perhaps? The only sibling of the Professor's I know of is Juggernaut. Time will tell, I suppose...

Loved Logan's fear of Storm - never make a weather witch angry...

And, as usual, I'm enjoying the little details you insert in as backstory, like Xavier knowing Fury during the Vietnam war. It's all stuff I'm looking forward to seeing you explore as the story goes on.

Looking forward to more, as always.
whylime chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
it takes a lot to completely start over on a story you've already put so much time into - best wishes on this new version!

- Emily
RogueFanKC chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Wow, Doza! What a chapter!

All right, I have to admit that I'm lapsing on Kim since you said she was not an OC, but since this is a revamped story of the old "Guardians...", I get the feeling that it's linked to "Buffy" somehow.

Still, I just cannot wait!

So this is after the fight with Apocalypse, huh? You did Xavuer's reflections on his students very well, showing his opinion on both the main team and the New Mutants and the staff, and I thought it was wonderful how you gave everyone screen time, even the Brotherhood. And you wrote the Brotherhood quite well too, showing they're not evil but just...misfits. )

And yes, I laughed when you wrote Blob to immeidately follow the rules and wait for the caterers so that he could be first in line for the food. Really in character.

Wow, can't wait for more! Please continue!
Lightdemondarkangel chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Damn you Doza for getting me involved in yet another great story! I watched the X-Men Evolution series, but I'm sure I'll still be lost when you introduce more characters... Because I have no idea who this Kim is... And what other crosses are coming? Is it all within the Marvel and DC universe?
Allen Pitt chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Neat... Sunnydale should blow their minds, quite a bit...can't you just see them trying to recruit Clem, thinking he's a mutant?... have it turn out Buffy & Scott are related somehow ..

* Hey here's a thought: Anya was given an identity as a teenager at Sunnydale High (originally) complete with identity papers & a house or apartment etc (obviously) . Might be funny if she's now officially related to somebody in the Misfits or X-Men... kind of like Dawn, 'spliced in' to reality in that way...
Red Witch chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Aw shucks, thanks for the tribute. But you're not bad yourself! n fact you're pretty darn good!

This is a great rewrite! I can't wait to see what happens next! If it's half as good as the first draft then I know it will be a great one!

Until next time keep going!