Reviews for Awakened Awareness
Bearmauls chapter 1 . 3/2
Amusing, but O'Neill's thoughts getting dirty so quickly seemed a bit off somehow. I know they have feelings for each other, but I wouldn't expect his thoughts to wander quite that far while they're on a mission, simply because he's been in the military for so long. He'd be more focused on mission-stuff.
Camryne chapter 15 . 9/14/2016
a little late but have To say that I loved the story. Had à good time thanks To you
mmkbrook chapter 15 . 2/16/2014
Figured at some point Sam would become pregnant.

Really wonderful and funny story. Loved that Jack also got labor pains, oh would it be if all men did.
mmkbrook chapter 14 . 2/16/2014
These two are going to wear themselves out.
mmkbrook chapter 13 . 2/16/2014
Thank goodness the military has the ability to see everything to their advantage.
mmkbrook chapter 12 . 2/16/2014
No matter the result the crystal is shattered, so the device is no longer working.
mmkbrook chapter 11 . 2/16/2014
As I have often said Daniel can be a pain in the mitka with all his
understanding and interference. Why can he never leave well enough alone.
mmkbrook chapter 10 . 2/16/2014
Wonder what new revelation Daniel has discovered.
mmkbrook chapter 9 . 2/16/2014
Another wow, double WOW chapter. After this, can they ever not be together.
mmkbrook chapter 8 . 2/16/2014
Why is it I have this terrible thought that Daniel is going to call right now.
mmkbrook chapter 7 . 2/16/2014
Wow their minds are calling each other to be together. Their thoughts are becoming one, and with only one agenda.
mmkbrook chapter 6 . 2/16/2014
These two are one with each other.
mmkbrook chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
Well this day dream of Jack's certainly got to Sam's attention. Whatever he thinks she hears. Now, Jack is contemplating the regs. Can you get court martialed for thinking?
mmkbrook chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
Looks like Jack and Sam have a one track mind, or at least Jack.
mmkbrook chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
Wow this is getting lusty. If they keep this up at night what will the day bring.