Reviews for Time: Torn Future
PG Palmer chapter 4 . 3/17/2008

“Go away!” he barked at the ceiling, ”The fire doesn’t like you!”

I couldn't help but laugh at that line.

And a Lugia? This story just gets better and better! What are the police doing with a Lugia?

*reads on enthusiastically*
PG Palmer chapter 3 . 3/17/2008
Poor Danny, seems things are happening rather quickly.
PG Palmer chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
Wow, the police were cruel to Espeon! But I'm glad she escaped. And now she's got a companion Growlithe who seems to have a similar personality to Glide in my story Pokemon Watchers.

Liking it so far.
PG Palmer chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Hm... an orphan and everything dying. I wonder what the connection is? *reads on...*
Lixie Lorn chapter 25 . 3/17/2008
I like this a lot. Espeon has always been my favourite pokemon. When i annoyed a Mew, she turned me into an Espeon, and i'm so obsessed i was much happier. I am also dating my Espeon. Don't ask.

Like Lugia too. One of my favourite legends.

Can't wait to read the next part. Which i will.

~General Stormclaw, Dragon Prince, out.
Lixie Lorn chapter 5 . 3/16/2008
I like this a lot so far. Will read rest when i have time.

~General Stormclaw, Dragon Prince, out.
mediahackopper chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
New reader here, but nice fanfic, so far... *sigh...* I really want to catch up... Drop by my fanfic someday, thanks!
DW-Chaos WolfEdge chapter 25 . 8/14/2007
So that concludes the first book of the TIME Chronicles and begins the next. Awesome, and I still can't wait for part two!

This, my friend, is a piece of art. I loved every chapter of it, and I bet part two will be just as good or better! The gang goes on an adventure to save Espeon, but I wonder what lies ahead? And what exactly is Lugia going to do?

So many questions, so much to find out... waiting for part two is going to be severe torment, but it can be done. Awesome job on your first completed on-going story! It was seriously a blast!
Cem-chan chapter 25 . 8/13/2007
So the first book is over now. *sigh* I cant wait for the start of TC#2 Please put it up soon (and yes I plan on reviewing every chapter again...if you dont mind). Growlie is so Cute but will have to mature eventually.

And for the record: HOW HARD IS IT TO FIND A GIANT SILVER BIRD?
DW-Chaos WolfEdge chapter 24 . 8/13/2007
Answering to your reply from the earlier review: No problem!

And as for the review for this chapter, things don't look so good for everyone right now...

Lugia snatched Espeon and flew off after wreaking the entire room he was imprisoned in! Can't say I blame him, though. And picturing the Rocket's flying around and hitting walls was a funny image.

Now I wonder, where is Lugia taking Espoen, and to cover basically all the numerous questions: what's going to happen next? I wonder if we'll find out in the epilogue...? Well, till later, nice chapter, and update soon!
DW-Chaos WolfEdge chapter 23 . 8/13/2007
Oh, so this chapter happens before the last... that's why the song played in the midst of the battle...

And at last we know what happened to Silver! He's a funny guy; telling people he's The Furrier and he was supposed to meet more circus friends at the building where Lugia's being held. That scene made me laugh.

Well now, Lugia's song has been played through the loudspeaker and who knows what's to happen next... Onto the next chapter! This was a good one, by the way!
Cem-chan chapter 24 . 8/13/2007
Oh no Espeon was kidnapped. But Lugia is a good guy. He probably took her to meet Suicune and other legendaries.
Cem-chan chapter 23 . 8/11/2007
I know I'm happy about more chapters. For some reason I get sad when my fave fics finish. (i don't know why) And isn't saving Lugia a right reason to break the law? Espeon and the other pokemon don't really appear in this chapter.
Cem-chan chapter 22 . 8/11/2007
actually you started on the 19th not 20th. So the first story is the Lugia rescue operation. Are you going to make any more minifics?
DW-Chaos WolfEdge chapter 22 . 8/11/2007
What was the soft melody that played? Where did Danny and Maddy go? Where did Suicune go too? And still, where the heck is Silver?

Anyway, putting the endless stream of questions I usually ask aside, this was a very nice chapter. I especially liked the Rockets busting into flames. Nice move on Growlie's part!

I also can't help but to wonder what Lugia's like. He's a war leader, but I still can't grasp a definte guess what he'd be like... guess we'll find out soon! And update soon!
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »