Reviews for Time: Torn Future
DW-Chaos WolfEdge chapter 21 . 7/24/2007
Well, if Silver's social skills are what Umbreon says they are, and he is lost in Sapphire City... that can't be good.

And earlier, did Growlie really refer to himself in the first-person? I wonder if that is a sign of him growing up...

And I still wonder why Suicune appeared last chapter in real life, since he only used to appear in Espeon's visions, and now where has Espeon gone?

So much to find out, yet we must wait for the next chapter... Update soon!
DW-Chaos WolfEdge chapter 20 . 7/23/2007
Nice, so now they are off to save Lugia. Well, I can't help but to wonder how this will go... what with Silver being stuck doing this alone with Growlie and Umbreon.

At least now they should all know not to come between Growlie and his sticks. Otherwise, they will suffer his seemingly endless whinning. Lol!

Oh, and I also wonder how Houndour took having his face covered with Oran Berry juice while he slept... Again, Umbreon's idea of funny hits home! Nice Chapter!
DW-Chaos WolfEdge chapter 19 . 7/20/2007
Short yet as Umbreon would say: Sweet.

This chapter was pretty good and at least they're getting somewhere now. The vehicle scene was hilarious and I don't think I can say I blame Umbreon one bit for wanting out.

And I can relate to Silver when he arrived at Orre's boundaries. Once when I left town on a trip, I felt completely lost, even though my dad said he knew exactly where we were. It was too uncomfortable to even fall asleep! And when you're me, that's scary. Nice chapter!
DW-Chaos WolfEdge chapter 18 . 7/20/2007
Right, so they're off to Sapphire City to free Lugia... Sapphire City seems like a pretty popular place! Well, I wonder how this will all turn out, and I wonder even more why Lugia is being held captive... all very, very interesting!

And as for Growlie in the beginning, he seriously had me thinking something was wrong! Lol! But really, it was all about if names were ever mixed up... kids, go figure.

Well, this was a good chapter and I'm off to read the next!
DW-Chaos WolfEdge chapter 17 . 7/13/2007
Lol! No need to worry, this was funny! Houndour got it pretty bad this chapter.. what with the running from Jolteon's twisted game, scraping his nose, banging into walls, collasping in a desert, and having a puppy save him.. yeah, that seems like a cruel world if you ask me! lol!

Well, I guess we'll see next chapter what Team Rocket's doing at Team Snagem's base, but I can't help wonder... What on earth would those annoying idiots want there...?

And lastly the funniest scene! Though I know it was torture to Houndour, Umbreon's fake enthusiasm towards the end was what really made me laugh. Especially his answer to when Houndour asked where he was, and then Houndour was forced to stay on the blanket or else Umbreon got to knock him unconscious! Houndour made the right choice by taking the easy way to go to take a nap.

Anyway, nice chapter!
Cem-chan chapter 21 . 7/5/2007
Finally an update. YAY! And I like this chapter. So Houndour revealed his true intentions. But what happened to Espeon. And little Growlie is growing up! Update soon.
DW-Chaos WolfEdge chapter 16 . 7/2/2007
Houndour ran off to Sapphire City in search of Virus, but he has no clue where Sapphire City is... lol!

Well, hopefully he'll get there in one piece... not that I blame him for running off, though. He was pretty much tricked into being the mouse in Jolteon's evil, yet amusingly funny, game! I would run off too if a cynical Jolteon decided to label me as prey to hunt down.

But more importantly, Houndour's heart seems to be in the right place. Being assigned to a new Trainer just isn't right after living with Virus for so long. (At least I think Houndour has been with Virus for a while...) Also, along with me, Houndour seems to possess that curse of being easily persuaded once insulted...Is that common? I wonder how'll he find Virus?

And Jolteon... simply, he makes me laugh. Though he's the Pokemon leader of Team Snagem, he has one heck of a sense of humor. But I think he's right... once thought about, a game of cat and mouse is fun! Especially if you're the cat. Because if you're the mouse, the fun kind of ends once you're caught. While as for the cat, the fun just goes on from there...

Well, to finish up here, I'm looking forward to seeing what's in store for Houndour, but I'm starting to miss Espeon's group already... Nice chapter as always!
BFoS chapter 20 . 6/3/2007
You know, I could've sworn that I left a review awhile ago (like, 6 or 7 days after the chapter was posted). Now that I check it out, I'm like, "hey, where'd my review go?"

Either way, I didn't say much before. All I talked about was of how good the light humor was and such. Eh, I giggled. I mentioned that I was curious about Suicune's appearance and ellaborated more on that, but now, I'm just blank on whatever it was I had said. XD

I'll be waiting for the next chapter.

Later.
Cem-chan chapter 20 . 6/3/2007
o so we're not in Sapphire yet. Okay next chapter then, oh wait there is no next chapter yet. NO Well please please please please (about 3 hours later) Please update soon. I guess no one is really concerned for Houndour (except Espeon and maybe Umbreon)

Like I said Update soon Please
Cem-chan chapter 19 . 6/3/2007
1 chapter left before I start annoying you to update (I do that to all my favorite story writers) I agree with Silver on the city is so different thing. If you grow up in one place adjusting to a different environment is hard.

BTW: WHERE IS VIRUS
Cem-chan chapter 18 . 6/3/2007
Wait I thought Umbreon and his sister were Eevees at the time. Never mind. Yay we're going back to Sapphire (Luv the name and stone and game and where am I going with this). I wonder what he cops would be like when they see they're old friends. I guess I have to click the next chapter button for that
Cem-chan chapter 17 . 6/3/2007
I've checked out ur profile. why silver/ Virus? And why is there no Maddy/ Danny pairing? Maybe that last one will come in the 2nd or 3rd of TIME

Now my chapter thoughts: Poor Houndour. I guess he and Virus rebelled from Snaggem. Jolteon. Is he good or bad? It seems all Jolteon OC fics have him/her as a good and bad guy (If u read my annoying Jolteon fic U'ld see what I mean)
Cem-chan chapter 16 . 6/3/2007
Hang on this is a 3 part series now? In that case could you please finish the first cause I really really reaally want to keep on reading. So did you already start a mini-series?
Cem-chan chapter 15 . 6/3/2007
I found it very funny that Growlie can read and Umbreon can't. I'm sure Umbreon will get the hang of it.

Now I really don't want Espeon to end up as Umbreon long lost sister (They look better as a couple and inbreeding is just wrong)
Cem-chan chapter 14 . 6/3/2007
A mini series? AWESOME. Maybe it could be the lives of these people before this story

Like: Maddie learning about her ability and meeting Growlie

Growlie meeting Maddie

Danny's heroics

Espeons police days

And Silver's and Umbreon's Snaggem destroying days

If you already thought of something...Oh well
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »