Reviews for Time: Torn Future
BFoS chapter 9 . 10/1/2006
It's 6:06 AM...been awake all night writing, then reading, then reviewing. I'm tired now. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll have much more time than I do know to review, so this might be the only review you get in-what-a week? Might review tommorrow. For now...(yawn) review.

Hilarious at the beginning! I’ll tell you, just thinking of seeing Maddy with that stare, Danny waving at the member, and Growlie yawning as a response kept me laughing and made me forget that I was tired for only a moment. Then came the goody goody escape.

I found it hard to focus on what was going on because my mind right now wasn’t “all there” really. But still, it was enjoyable from what I did read. Good stuff.

I should, and I really do want to read the next chapter and review it, but I also really want to sleep now. As I said, I haven’t slept. At all. Right now as I write this, my head droops down and I feel like sleeping.

Hopefully I can find some time to review the next chapters. And I really need to stop this pattern of reviewing every four chapters. XD

Lat…(falls to sleep on keyboard)

DW-Chaos WolfEdge chapter 10 . 9/23/2006
Yet another good chapter! I have a bad habit of making my chapters a little too long, or at least to one of my friend's opinon. Anyway, The Under is cool. On colliseum, I went there all the time for trainning at the colliseum they had established there. Keep up the good work!
DW-Chaos WolfEdge chapter 8 . 9/22/2006
Nice! This was a very good chapter! It's funny how Silver and Umbreon makes trouble for Team Snagem just for the heck of it! And do I sense some romance between Espeon and Umbreon...? ;) Anyway, this was a great chapter!
DW-Chaos WolfEdge chapter 7 . 9/11/2006
Not bad. So the region they're is Orre huh? Cool, I haven't seen hardly any fics involving Orre without Wes or Riu (That is how you spell her name right?) Anyway, Nice Chapter.
BFoS chapter 8 . 9/10/2006
Nice. This was another good chapter. Yes, there were some spelling errors, like 3 or 4. You didn't say much about Silver as the chapter started, so at the begginning, I thought he was a Pokemon or something. XD

Good job with the fighting here, though you didn't explain exactly how the return attack was used, you just said it was. I imagined a beam of light, though that could be wrong.

The story is moving along awesomely. Be waiting for the next chapter.

BFoS chapter 7 . 9/10/2006
“I’m hungry,” whined Growlie.

Virus looked at the puppy. Then decided to ignore him and looked at the other two expecting them to ask her something.

“I’m hungry,” Growlie’s whining didn’t do much for Virus’s mood, even if she couldn’t understand it.

“We’re hungry,” Maddy voiced Growlie’s complaint out loud.

Virus raised an eyebrow, and Maddy hoped she hadn’t given away her secret, but Virus knocked herself out of it and opened the door a crack.

Hmm, you know, I think if I heard a dog bark and then someone say they were hungry moments later, I wouldn't think that this person understood the dog bark. XD

Or maybe Virus didn't, and just raised her eyebrow because she was thinking, "You're hungry? Please," to Maddy, making Maddy think for a moment she had figured out her secret. Either way, that's not important.

I don't know where this is going, but I think I know what Virus is doing. And if not, then she's just doing her job in the most strangest and "easy for the prosonors to escape" way.

Well, time for the next chapter.
BFoS chapter 6 . 9/10/2006
This is getting better by each chapter! The future of the Pokemon world is being revealed at slow paces; or at least what you didn't explain about it in the begginning.

This was a very good chapter. And now for the next.
BFoS chapter 5 . 9/10/2006
This chapter wasn't that bad either. I mean; some parts of diolouge were actually really funny.

This is getting interesting and interesting by the minute. I REALLY wnat to find out about this vision. Well, time to review the next chapter.
DW-Chaos WolfEdge chapter 6 . 9/4/2006
That was a pretty good chapter! I don't think I saw any spelling errors either by the way. And now that you have chapters one through four back, I can read that chapter I missed. Now I'm just wondering, who are their captives? Nice job on this!
DW-Chaos WolfEdge chapter 3 . 8/28/2006
Well, that settles it. I'm going to continue reading this story, and I'll be sure to leave review for each chapter too! This is a very interesting story!
BFoS chapter 4 . 8/26/2006
This was a very clever chapter. In fact, it was better than the others. Though I just have to point this out:

When you load a disk and it's slow, it's not that the disk is old, it's that the computer is. So how is it that the computer is everything the cops use to solve crimes, and the most high teck in the building, when the disk takes a long time to load? Doesn't make sense, but overall, this was all good.

Now we're getting somewhere. I like it.

BFoS chapter 3 . 8/26/2006
I don't know about the direction this is going, but the vision is getting to me. It seems I won't stop reading this until I find out exactly what that vision is, so I guess you have a reviewer now. XP

Okay, now for the next chapter.
BFoS chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
Sorry I hadn't reviewed. Okay, so you got the story moving already. I don't know much of the character to be understanding, but it seems that it will go somewhere to more of an understanding later. The playful Growlithe will help with characterization to find out how Espeon handles her attitude.

And now I'm wondering why the heck I'm talking about characterization. XD

Good chapter. I'm now going to read the rest.
DW-Chaos WolfEdge chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Not bad. I like this story. A few typing errors here and there but, hey everyone makes 'em once and a while! Good work so far.
BFoS chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
It's a bit fast, but I'm liking. I once thought of doing something like this, just a bit different. The plot I created never really grasped me, so I didn't do it. I'm glad you're doing something like it, with an interesting plot.

Good luck writting this fic, I'll be watching it. *Favoritizes*