Reviews for The Prince and the Chosen
n00dl3gal chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
LOL and well written. I love the reference to Presea's Kalona costume. XD
Mojo chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Nice! BTW am I the only one who thinks of Tales of The Abyss when I read Lloyd's line "I can't leave the castle, and I wanna travel the world." ? May just be a coincedence...
PrincessRibbon chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Wow! This fic was SO amazing! I was completely engulfed in it and I thought it was probably a dream, but I was hoping it wasn't X3 (I have to say I felt a little bad when I found out it was XD)

"And she's your fairy godklonoa." I loved that XD

Anyway, like I said it's a wonderful fic! You're really great at writing Colloyd fics 3
Warlordess chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
So, um, I realized recently that I've only reviewed - like - one of your fics. . . And I've read WAY more than that, so I'm reviewing this one too 'cause it's an old favorite of mine.

Let me just tell you, when it comes to Colloyd, there's not much going for it in the fandom. . . but you are a God when it comes to writing it. I've written a couple fics, and am going to be starting my very first Colloyd confession one after I finish uploading the current thing I'm working on, but you make it all seem so natural. I can only hope that my fic will somehow maintain that level of in-character-ness too.

Well, anyway, I'm going to start on that other fic I've seen in your profile (Devil's Love Song) and I'll review it sometime later. I don't often have access to the web, so it won't be today most likely. . . But I'll get there.

I know this sounds ameteurish, but is there any chance you could look at one of the things I've written. I'd like to have the opinion of a Colloyd veteran. Unfortunately, I don't know any personally and no one really reviews Colloyd fics, so I've got to ask for requests. . . I'm sorry if it's any inconvenience for you. :D
freakyanimegal chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
AW! KAWAII! CUTENESS ALL AROUND! X3
Eliannora chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
wow. before I read the last part of her dream, I turned to my sister, and was like

"That'd totally SUCK if it was a dream."

and then I found out it's a dream. x.x

it's really cute though ]

I see a kingdom hearts type of things with the three fairies. ;D
Emmski chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Aww, thats so sweet!
falcon crest chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
i kinfa guessed it was a dream... but suppose it wasnt... it could be kratos' castle right?. i mean he was the seconnd in control of the whole world(s)
Sakyh chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
haha what a sweet story! a little random, but sweet. I think that it was good for it to be all a dream because I can't imagine some of the characters they way they were. I especially love the ending though. It's as if the story could go on and on! Great job!