Reviews for Sealed
Liasid chapter 19 . 7/24
nice story. i really liked it :)
Nothing Left To Say Now chapter 19 . 2/16
that was an interesting very real sasunarusasu romance, nice job
guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
Well yeah I agree making sasuke and naruto have babies isn't a good idea because besides the reasons you have mentioned, if naruto gave birth the kyuubi's seal will weaken and the kyuubi will escape witch will lead to naruto's death just like what happened with his mother and we sure don't want that and I love the story :)
crb819 chapter 19 . 4/29/2014
i really like it when will the next one be out
mayling.pineda.5 chapter 19 . 4/8/2014
awwwww sasuke being so sweet to naruchan
Release Me chapter 19 . 10/3/2013
I'm so glad this story is done I came across it a few year's agoe. I never fished it then but I came across it now I'm super glad it's done the ending was a sweet note even thow it was short. I'd like to think lee and gaara just decied to spend time alone for While they well be back. I really enjoyed your story after re reading it.
Ignacia Kitty Dolohov-Potter chapter 19 . 6/29/2013
AWWWWWW MAAAAAAAAN! I WAS HOPIN FOR SOME MPREG! WITH THE WHOLE "Naruto's arm wrapped around his stomach protectively even though it was subconcious" I WAS ALL LIKE "omg! Its like a pregnant person does to protect their unborn child!" AND I THOUGH NARU-CHAN WAS GONNA GET PREGGERS BUT NOOOOOOO! IT HAD TO END WITH A DAMN CLIFFHANGER! *sits crosslegged in the middle of the road with arms crossed and pouting*
R4m 0f Th3 F0r3st chapter 19 . 5/26/2013
I'm so happy I found this fic again! I read it years ago back when I didn't have an ff account so I couldn't favorite it! It took some serious work to find it when I couldn't remember what the name was! Thank you so much for this fic I needed that
DevilGene chapter 17 . 12/25/2012
so sexy ... the lemon... wish this was mpreg...XD
treie chapter 19 . 8/29/2012
don't like how you make sasuke act rude, mean, cruel towards naruto..sasuke is no better than naruto..but does naruto has to suffer a lot more just get sasuke affectionate..the last chapter, I felt like sasuke is still close off to naruto..if he doesn't like naruto, its better for him to just get out of naruto's life instead of staying and continuing with the marriage..I don't like how sasuke didn't tell naruto about him going to orochimaru..I felt like you should make them both talk more about it like confessed a bit more than just sasuke saying he want to be taught by a sannin like him and sakura..that's just an excuse or something for him to get away and look for his brother..I don't like how naruto had to suffer both pain from sasuke and hinata..I don't think he deserve that..anyways, my opinion only but did a great job..
Thingsthatgobumpinthenight chapter 19 . 8/23/2012
Brilliant story :) Loved the development of Naruto and Sasuke's character and how you kept Sasuke in character.
One point I will make is that there could have been more Lee and Gaara development. Perhaps a sidestory to show more of what went on between them? Also, there was no closure particularly on Sakura and Temari's relationship, I would have liked to have known what Sakura decided on :)
However, very emotionally powerful, and really speaks to the reader, taking them on a rollercoaster of emotions with the characters. Thank you for this wonderful story :)
Averial Flames chapter 19 . 12/24/2011
ahaha, naruto talking about how stories end with ppl dying in books...doesn't realize he's the main character of the story XD

once again, grear job keeping the story similar to the actual anime, i liked the little differences with choji not having to use the red pill, kiba taking naruto's place, etc., that showed the effects of three years of training. good job with this story and "out of it", i enjoyed the similarity to the anime but with tiny differences :)
Averial Flames chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
really random ending-loved it :)
Wraith chapter 19 . 12/1/2011
Is there going to be a sequel? It fills like there should be one.
Adoring reader chapter 19 . 7/22/2011
This story was beautiful. I loved it so much~ Hehe, it made me act like a little fangirl. You took the characters of Naruto and Sasuke and added these fun little elements to their relation; one of course being marriage. Hehe, it was really nicely done. Nothing made me outright upset and you're a really a good writer. To be honest, I'm not disappointed in the least. It's everything I could have asked for; even the types of smut~ ;)