Reviews for Mining For Beauty
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I had to read the near-gory part twice. Well, it's nice.
PsyKnight chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Eerily beautiful.
Backroads chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
*shivers* Oh my! That was absolutely incredible! Incredible! It had such a strange beginning, and I wasn't at all sure what you were getting into, even from the title. It had a strange feel of the modern... and then this sudden jolt of fantasy as they uncover Sleeping Beauty! It scared me out of my wits! And then... things that happened! *shivers once more* Very creative, very original, and very powerful! This is going on my favorites!
PossibleIdeasAreLimitless chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
This was incredible! I absolutely love this dark take on the classic fairy tale. It's very well written, though I did find some errors concerning commas - beastly little things, aren't they?

Entirely awesome story! Brava! And keep writing! _
darkkfaery chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
amazing! ;) absolutley beautiful, i love this writing style! keep it up!
Baby-Charlie chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
your story was great, it was creepy and dark and very intriging I loved it keep up the good work
coolmarauders chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
I think I may be speechless... I'll try to review!

I love, love, LOVE the dark take on this. How the princess never woke up and is unearthed is genius. And how her beauty is deadly, in a way, is great. I love Peter's death, and eventually Her death. I LOVED how she died and John's half-crazed last words to her.

It gave me chills! *favorites*

prongs
indigo.bloom chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
That was AMAZING. I've never sen the Sleeping Beauty story like that before. For some reason, I kept expecting she was going to wake up and start rattling off her story, and then her death was like this big shock. It was perfect where it cut off, although I would have loved more (it was really good, if I havn't said that enough times), but that's how you're soupossed to end- leaving the audience wanting more of it, right?
Aedyn Star chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
WOW!...wow.

i think thats about all i can say.

wow.