Reviews for Crowning Glory
5UP3RN47UR4L chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
God damn, you made Dean pretty cold blooded o_O I liked this fic though :D
j chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
lol i loved it it was very good id say more if i wasnt so tired. ur a impala lover arent you. i know many of the cars fans craved revenge agaist sam after the sursrised they dont count it as a charecter :)
HidingfromGhosts chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D! Aw... I wanna give Sammy a hug. But Dean deserves the glomp!

I loved it!
yasmine32068 chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
I just want you to know that its 1 in the morning and I have to get up REALLY early and I am cackling like a fiend! Oh my goodness! It took a heart beat before I realized what Dean the little (you know what) Did! Pack of gum... $1.00 The price of forcing your brother to shave his head... Pricelss!
fuzzylemon chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Aw, poor Sammy. This story is awesome. Freakin' hilarious.
Swasti chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
oh my gosh that was pure evil *grin*
Evergreene chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
That was so evil. I can't stop laughing, but it really was extremely evil. I would love to see this in an episode. Revenge is sweet. (As is bubblegum)
nocturnal08 chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
oh, what a brat! How evil.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Ha ha ha. Evil, evil Dean. Cute. Funny. Catch ya on the flip side.
gollifish chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Devious Dean...too funny. But unlike some sticky substances, the truth has to come out. Pretty please? Tell us what happens when the evil plot is exposed?
Designation chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Wow, that's - that's EVIL!

Poor, poor Sammy.

*cackles with insane glee* *while feeling bad for Sammy*

*and the car*

*ahem*

Well written, I must say. At first I thought it was Sam talking to Donna, but then it develops and you realize that hey, wait, no it's not... what's going on? And the deviousness comes out. Well done.
corneroffandom chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
*snicker* ... Trust me, I know how Sam feels. But still *snicker* Mean Dean. But I loved my hair (still do) and one time my mother cut my hair really short, it went in an hour from down my back to my chin. Never really forgave her for that, seeing she said she was "only trimming" my bangs a little. But it's the METALLICAR... lol. Poor car.