Reviews for Beginning to learn, Beginning to Love
MultiFandom Lily chapter 4 . 12/23/2008
next chapter pls.
Tuli-Susi chapter 4 . 12/1/2006
i think the fluff's cute! But did you mean Joshua's just hiding his 'weakness' from Cain or is it something more sinister...dum, dum, dum. I really have to stope reading horror stories... _;
Sakura-Moonlight chapter 4 . 10/25/2006
Great chapter!
l'envoi chapter 4 . 10/23/2006
Wow. You are really good. :)

You are up there, with my other favorite authors. I actually don't support Yaoi, but your story is too good to resist. But I still hold on to my principle.

Great job there. You have a lot of experience, and it shows. I hope that you update soon. You have a great idea there.
Beaslays chapter 3 . 9/29/2006
Ahh...that is so sweet and cute. Joshua happens to be three years older than Cain though, but who cares? Your story rules anyways.
thekiller1.0 chapter 3 . 9/26/2006
wow thats awsome~!Hmm maybe you could name it kyo, kota, miko, jubi,or miyun.I don't know, you i hope you update soon.
Amaterasu-chan chapter 3 . 9/25/2006
Aw... Lovely :3. There's something of a guilty pleasure in flashbacks... Hehe XD

Not much to say 'cept that I really like your stories. Simple, duh.

The name for the kitty?

Err... Royal? Lancelot? Count?(bangs her head on the table)

Ya better stick with the Prince, though.

sokolovrocket chapter 3 . 9/22/2006
Awsome, This story is so moving _

Names for the cat you say?, I'm bad with names..hmm how about Brandy or Leucian?
Sakura-Moonlight chapter 3 . 9/20/2006
Alright, I think Prince is fine right now. NSA is Neo-Shadow Alliance right? B-daman day? Alright.. Great chap
KiraDeLindra chapter 3 . 9/20/2006
Still cute, even though I know you wrote this chapter in a rush ; Hmm I would like to bring up that Joshua is actually 4 years older than Cain, as said in the Japanese stats website. But since this is alternate universe, it should be okay D. So when's yamato and co. coming in? It would surely be fun to see the clash of the cats! XD No names suggestions yet for the kitty, lets just see as the story progresses further. Keep the yummy updates up and running!
Beaslays chapter 2 . 9/15/2006
Squue~! Update soon!
Sakura-Moonlight chapter 2 . 9/9/2006
Nice! I really liked the letter part, Yamato's hilarous! And since I just saw B-da Breakdown recently, Wen's 'comment' was still in my head, so that was good! Update soon please, thanks a ton!
Amaterasu-chan chapter 2 . 9/9/2006
Lovely :3

Sweet, adorable and kinda realistic, considering this story's plot :).

I simply can't wait to see what part Gray is going to play XD.

Maybe you could add some hints of Gray/Terry or Enjyu to spice up the atmosphere? I'm also kinda anxious to see Wen/Leanna...

Ah... Anyway- great work. I like your style.

Good luck in writing
moonflower chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
i loved it keep it coming pweseXD
Phoenix Uchiha chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
what a cute couple and a great storyline