Reviews for For Every Beginning, There is an End
stephy chapter 10 . 8/1/2008
When are you gonna make the net chapter? It's GOD I LOVE it! Keep up the good work! BATMAN ROCKS!
thevigilante15 chapter 10 . 11/1/2006
Great chapter! Update soon!
Burke and Hare chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
Please submit the next chaper! The suspense is killing me...

p.s. Did you mean to say "knight" in your closing line? Interesting homophone. Also, why use a last name for Jimmy's character? It implies he's going to be important, but he doesn't seem so now.
QueenCaroline chapter 9 . 10/6/2006
OMG i LOVE this, plz update soon AND HAVE MORE CRANE! U really get his character spot on, well done :)
thevigilante15 chapter 9 . 10/3/2006
CAn't wait until Leah finds BAtman . WIll Selina, Leah, and BAtman all meet up together? Interesting... Great chapter!
DreamWriter26K chapter 8 . 9/21/2006
Ooh, update soon please? I can't wait for more! Love it...I think I can figure out what's going on..but I want to see what you write next. Great job!
BurkeHare chapter 8 . 9/19/2006
Great plot twists and interesting use of Gordon, Alfred, and Dent to round things out! I'm dying to see where this one goes.

Don't slack off on the copy editing-your previous chapters have been very clean and it's always a pleasure to read something polished without typo's to ruin the fun. The only comment I'd make about Leah at this point is, she seems awfully injured...is it believable that she could sustain so many injuries, even in what is apparently an "altered state"?

I liked the parallel action of Batman, Selina/Catwoman, and Leah at the end of the last chapter. Moving on to read your Superman story now...
Beautiful Noise chapter 8 . 9/19/2006
Oh, I like the turns this is taking! I'm glad you've taken it this far, and I can't wait to see how it all comes together later.
thevigilante15 chapter 6 . 9/13/2006
I didn't see that coming! Great turn!
Vandr chapter 6 . 9/13/2006
Oh, and they meet again! And this time they exchange names! I liked you bringing Selina into it, I have a fascination with her after reading the first 40 (out of 47, its taken weeks and still not finished!) stories by Chris Dee in the comics section which are all about Selina and Bruce. You're writing her well so far, the playfullness is certainly her! (And she's old enough for Bruce *wink*;) Going great!
thevigilante15 chapter 5 . 9/10/2006
Great chapter as usual! Update soon please!
Speakfire chapter 5 . 9/9/2006
I just now started reading batman fanfics and although I haven't read many, I have been particularly impressed by yours. It's extremely well written and interesting. I like the fact that you have a real plot, and although I was extremely saddened by the death of Rachel, well, the truth is that bad things do happen to good people.

I like Leah (even though I do think she's mildly Mary-Sue-ish, it's not in an annoying way). My only complaint so far is her little attack on Bruce in Chapter 4. IMHO I don't think he'd be so easily caught of guard, if he was, well he wouldn't be very good at being Batman.

I hope you continue writing, I know your story doesn't have a lot of reviews but it certainly deserves them. Just remember sometimes you have to write for your own satisfaction as much as that of the people who are reading :) And if you're pleased with the story too, by all means, keep writing!
DreamWriter26K chapter 5 . 9/6/2006
Hey, there! Love it so far, it's VERY interesting! Must have more, more, more! Plainly, what I'm saying is: You're an awesome writer and I love your story and I want to read it to the bitter " or not" end! Please update soon! Thank you, your adoring fan, * Me *
Vandr chapter 5 . 9/5/2006
Not to Mary-suish, it gives a good reason for Bruce to meet her again later. It was a good chapter, very informative. This build of of the Joker attacks is very interesting, so I hope Batman will see him face to face some time soon.
thevigilante15 chapter 4 . 8/29/2006
I really like this chapter too! Is Leah going to be a side kick for Batman? Can't wait for the updates!