Reviews for A complete Idiot's guide to: Mary Sues!
Vengeance4DD chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
suicune4ever chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
The best guide ever!

I wish I read this before I made two OC's that were so Mary Sue-ish.
I feel like punching them now...
Ori and Benny chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Oh my gosh, Mary-Sues are everywhere. I wish the authors would listen to this guide.
AmmyChey3X chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
This is awesome, and it helped me with some of my OC troubles, thank you! :D Also, I love your pen name/user name!
I cracked up laughing at the 'Her fish died.' part! Seriously, every author on fanfiction should have this guide (or at least favourite it) because I've seen dozens of mary sues that are just like you said. Think you'll make a sequel for this guide?
AwkwardCutness chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Ummm, great job! Awesome!
rainbow-skittlez5 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
omg love this
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Lol. Very true. When I come across any of these in fanfictions, my mouse clicks the little red X.
DarkHorseBlueSky chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Never read/seen Naruto (I know, so sue me) but I got the basic gist of it anyway! (Checks OCs) not sure, because again, haven't done much with Naruto, but I think I'm clean. Except maybe for the angsty past thing, which of course all my awesome characters have because hey, there are certain ways you can make it work. And then *ahem* I never describe the "curves". I am young and immature, and most of my OCs are tomboys.

But judging by this guide, I think it would very well apply to the world of Percy Jackson and the Olympians, hence making my already published character a Mary Sue (except, of course, with the perfect form and the beauty and all...)

Oh, her fish died... Poor Mary Sue ;)

Love your penname, by the way! :)

Death to the Mary Sues!
The Awesome One chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I loooove this. GREAT JOB! :D Though I almost made MY character a Mary Sue. Brrr.. The horror...

ANYWAY GOOD JOB! AGAIN!
Canna chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I love this! These are exactly what I often get from OCs! You also got the part dragon right on. I seriously did read a story of this assassin girl with dragon blood and "colourful" eyes. I can't even begin to explain the frustration I feel!

Maybe you could add singing in there as well? I've seen too much Mary Sues sing in some stupid competition or under the moonlight to capture every single males' hearts. It's so annoying, to the point where I just wanted to throw my laptop out of the window and bash my head against the wall .
TayMor chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I LOVE DIS! OMG!
Truth chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
YES YES YES
You got to the point exactly!
PrincesTomboy chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Wonderful little guide, I've never understood why characters that are so hated for their amazingfullnessdesu instantly get everyone in love with them, it's like they can only remember half of their character at a time. I'll admit to describing outfits way too much if they're important to the plot (and by that I mean if a character has a habit of wearing different oufits instead of having a school uniform and casual clothes and nothing else ever) but I swear, that's the worst there is. Stop telling us how your Cinderella-ripoff flows in the gentle breeze of no one caring.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I dont like MS's. They are typical and cliche. You hit it right on point. :)
Princess Peachtacular chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Yep, you nailed it. This describes what a Mary Sue is perfectly.