Reviews for Six Degrees of Requiem
Habita chapter 6 . 5/22
Beautiful :)
Habita chapter 1 . 5/21
Re-watching and re-reading X-Files, I have just discovered this wonderful fanfic! I would love to read "the scene", if its still posible :)

Forgive my English, please. And thank you very much for sharing! :)
KamikazeKoiji chapter 6 . 3/19
This is absolutely gorgeous! It's so beautifully written, so bittersweet and so perfectly captured. Your characterisation and portrayal of both Mulder and Scully is spot-on, and I love that you decided to write from both their points of view. Also your writing style is so eloquent, everything's cleverly worded and well thought out. I hope you don't mind me reviewing an older piece of work but I just wanted to let you know that I thought this fic was beautiful.
Claie42 chapter 6 . 3/10
Thanks for this hot and spicy story :)
I appreciate a lot that it follows the show's line; I will check you other x-files ones ;)
ever3ven chapter 1 . 1/27
Hi it's me again! Just read this whole thing and loved it! Can't wait for more in your other story :)
strbck23 chapter 6 . 1/26
Oh, the feels! Pretty darn accurate grasp of the characters. Descriptive writing this girl is jealous of, good work! 3
Guest chapter 6 . 10/13/2015
Beautifully written! ahh so many feels ,i feel that you captured their characters so well
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Guest chapter 6 . 1/20/2014
Just got into fanfiction this past summer. I love the smut. Beautiful story of Mulder and Scully. No one quite compares although Bones and Booth come close. I love them too! At least Hart Hanson finally let them consummate their love and now they have a kid and are married.
Angelmoo1 chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
love this take on their relationship - I think that you really did it justice - really enjoyed it xx
CassaRossada chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
Thank you so much! It's a presious piece of work about the end of the 7th season I've been looking for. And as much as I can judge - perfectly in characters.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
Great job!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
I adore your idea of Mulder and Scully bringing their romantic relationship through all these years and the hint that Mulder's third desire could have been that of a baby for Scully is so perfect. Much more credible than all that stuff CC made us eat in S8 and 9. I truly enjoyed the reading!
athorninyourside chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
A really great fanfict that is true to charactor. I was particularly impressed by the way you write scullu. Favorited for future squee moments.
Orison chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Finally! I've been sucked back into the XF world lately after being a HUGE fan in the past and was looking for interesting, well-written and true-to-character fics. I was almost ready to give up when I found you. What a relief!

Just wanted to let you know, even if it's been years since you wrote this. :-)