Reviews for Six Degrees of Requiem
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Guest chapter 6 . 1/20/2014
Just got into fanfiction this past summer. I love the smut. Beautiful story of Mulder and Scully. No one quite compares although Bones and Booth come close. I love them too! At least Hart Hanson finally let them consummate their love and now they have a kid and are married.
Angelmoo1 chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
love this take on their relationship - I think that you really did it justice - really enjoyed it xx
CassaRossada chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
Thank you so much! It's a presious piece of work about the end of the 7th season I've been looking for. And as much as I can judge - perfectly in characters.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
Great job!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
I adore your idea of Mulder and Scully bringing their romantic relationship through all these years and the hint that Mulder's third desire could have been that of a baby for Scully is so perfect. Much more credible than all that stuff CC made us eat in S8 and 9. I truly enjoyed the reading!
athorninyourside chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
A really great fanfict that is true to charactor. I was particularly impressed by the way you write scullu. Favorited for future squee moments.
Orison chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Finally! I've been sucked back into the XF world lately after being a HUGE fan in the past and was looking for interesting, well-written and true-to-character fics. I was almost ready to give up when I found you. What a relief!

Just wanted to let you know, even if it's been years since you wrote this. :-)
Tonks32 chapter 6 . 7/1/2010
Way to make me cry! This show was and is still my life. Mulder and Scully's realtionship is what kept me coming back every Sunday. You did a fanatic job in portraying what we all hoped they shared behind those longing gazes and breif hand touches. Great job! now i'm going to watch season 7 all over again with this story in mind
Lily Bart chapter 6 . 7/14/2008
WOW one of the very best fics I have read. I wish they had been more explicit about the relationship in the show. (Obviously they can't be quite as explicit as you can in fan fiction.) Still we deserve more than oh by the way there have been lovers since all things. So thanks for filling in the gap!
agent26 chapter 6 . 5/22/2008
Wow - that was amazing, you really captured the 'behind-closed-doors' moments that we all imagined but never got to see on the show perfectly. Mulder and Scully's relationship is different but still in character :) fab
Aching Bones chapter 6 . 4/10/2008
Hi there Andrea. Before Bones there was only the X-Files for me. Since 1993 I watched nothing else. I have every episode, bought every tape first, then DVD and all the box sets. I was a complete nut, a complete fanatic! Still am. I pray every day that the long awaited second X-Files movie will be out this year as promised! Loved this story...We never saw it on the X-Files ourselves. We just had to imagine what had happened. This was wonderful and I feel that what was missing in the show itself for me I can now imagine after reading this...

Thanks,

Ger
nager chapter 6 . 1/27/2008
THank you for this story, it is just great! Just thanks
simplyme88 chapter 6 . 12/11/2007
Wow I really hope that in the land of x-files this is how events really took place. I loved your story and would really like to see how you would portray the episodes when she gets Mulder back, and William is born. This was an excellently written story. I hope to read more of your works. This story is going in favorites box.
Joji101 chapter 6 . 5/25/2007
I noticed in your authors note that you said "I have enjoyed writing this story more than I can ever say." I rarely, rarely write reviews for fanfiction, not unless I believe it to be amazingly well written and beautiful to reread over and over again. I guess I just wanted you to know that I enjoyed reading this more than you can know. :)

x