Reviews for I'm actually leaving now!
HawkRider chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
That was a lovely chapter. I feel sorry for Nami...

Anyway, great job. Really wish there was another chapter though...
HawkRider chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
That was... fun. I had to suppress quite a few laughs. Brilliant job there!
cryingcarebear chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
too awesome to describe... LOVED IT!
Masked Vendetta chapter 2 . 3/27/2008
hahaha WOW! Both of these chapters ROCKED! Seriously, for shameless banter, they were hilariously funny (good for you so early in the morning for chp one XD hehe)

And I’m so tempted to get on my knees and beg for more, just to see if you cannot be persuaded – ''tempted'', but wont XD

Anyway, overall: Fantastically Funnay read! Enjoyed it thoroughly!
JabberwockSlayerQueen chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
mwahah! awsome!
Angel K.D chapter 2 . 11/15/2007
Okay, I've withdrawn from writing yaoi, but this story just held too much for me to turn away. I love the character developement, and the banter is absolutely awesome! Ah witty banter...such a wonderful creature no one uses anymore. Sigh. Keep it up. Peace!
teethandnails chapter 2 . 8/11/2007
OMFG. MARRY ME. NOW. :D

your wit is amazing~

you own me now. you do. :3

~kim & kriss
GROTESQUEpanda chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
Wow. Um... wow.

:'D

This is so happy. for lack of a better term.

Meaning if this was never written[yes, I would know it wasn't], I'd seriously consider drop kicking you in the face.

e.e

Uh, yeah. So this is absolutely amazing, you're absolutely amazing, the sexual innuendo in this fic is absolutely amazing, The line "I swear to god, if you tell me you're straight now, I will consider murder," is absolutely amazing, and if I say 'absolutely amazing' one more time, I'm going to throw myself out of an open window and pray I don't land on a small animal. :D
Airheaded Kitty Luver chapter 2 . 6/13/2007
Yay! That was so cute! I loved it! Too bad they couldn't act out their chocolate sauce fantasies though. Drat! *snaps fingers, disapointed*
Airheaded Kitty Luver chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
That was entertaining, I like how the girl just said. "I'll be coming here more often" lol, that's something I would say after seeing that... CHOCOLATE SAUCE!
tempusknight chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
This story is very intriguingly amusing. I especially enjoyed the witty banter, although it was on sexual terms . The way they spoke and how they had such great come backs was truly amusing and dare i say that I will now have to search your pages for another unique experience such as this.

~sam
Steel Heart chapter 2 . 4/14/2007
That was... an interesting experience. XD Loved it.
moonlunes chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
Me: the weird thing is... i know those words... and i knew their meanin even b4 u told me... but i dont know what language its in .U

Nezumi: ... right... can i trade authors w/ sum1 yet?

Me: *slaps her w/ fan* update plz! .
AbnormallyWeirdPerson chapter 2 . 2/25/2007
this was great XD they're so dirty-it's hilarious! i was grinning the entire time while reading this. it's fun seeing characters with no shame, they're immensely amusing _

your style of writing was cute, too. and the grammar and spelling seemed fine too which made me go "FWEE!" 'cause it gets annoying to me when i constantly find spelling mistakes in writing.

so VERY good job :D i've been feeling sicky lately, but this just made me feel a lot better _ thank you!
mooncat011 chapter 2 . 12/6/2006
:D I loved it! That was just to cute! ... and now to read Angels!