Reviews for All Along
Undertheskys chapter 5 . 7/7/2016
Story was going well but im getting bored of it after 5 chapters. Sorry
kori kaoru himura chapter 33 . 8/3/2015
I loved it! I would have loved an epilogue too lol loved the characters you created and the romance between our favorite couple,so cute! Thanks for sharing, I bet you didn't know you would get these many reviews even years after finishing your story lol now you see that your readers really loved it!
casie200 chapter 33 . 4/15/2011
OMFG I love your story i cant wait to read the next one i hope you write many more see ya

Kat p
CCSaholic chapter 28 . 9/24/2009
I know I'm a couple of years late but I thought better review just for your sake, I love the story so far and I can't wait to read to ending :) what other CCS stories have u written?
CCSaholic chapter 16 . 9/23/2009
Sorry I haven't reviewed yet but I thought I better now, so far the story has been AWESOME! And I love all the cute scenes between sakura and Syaoran :) 3
TRC-TTR-TS chapter 33 . 8/1/2009
this was a really good story! i look forward to reading others of yours :D
sakura-chan0306 chapter 33 . 4/24/2008
hi i really love this, when are you going to put the next chapter out?
Breseis25 chapter 33 . 4/6/2008
Yay! They finally confessed!...The END! No! It was good though, very good!
Breseis25 chapter 31 . 4/6/2008
OMG! Is he finally revealing himself. Damn Sakura! No time to be clumsy! Seriosuly sadistic aren't you Bronte? Cutting off right when the bad guy chooses to stop hiding! On to the next chapter...
Breseis25 chapter 30 . 4/6/2008
o...Lovey eh? After all those not-so-holy thoughts Syaron has had, I bet he is defenitely enjoying their 'acting'...Oh yeah! You rock Bronte!
Breseis25 chapter 29 . 4/6/2008
That damn Orion! Turning into Syaoran's dad. Poor Kero, I hope he gets better.
Breseis25 chapter 28 . 4/6/2008
That's right Syaoran, you better not leave Sakura, AGAIN! Sly, i might say, "You can sit on me." Hah! Its the teenage libido I tell you...-sigh- Fluff is good Bronte!
Breseis25 chapter 19 . 4/6/2008
Hahahaha! I love Tomoyo! She's hilarious. And the little story at the end is so awesome! Yes! Awesomely cool!
Breseis25 chapter 14 . 4/6/2008
How cute! I love Aerosmith! Awesome! On to the next chapter...
Breseis25 chapter 12 . 4/6/2008
How cute! I love Yukito and Toya! Love it!