Reviews for When The Rain Drops
RedestBlood chapter 13 . 8/6/2012
omg please update wanna know whats gonna happen to her :P
s2 dean alec jensen chapter 13 . 7/31/2009
I was scared for a moment, you have probably been told about all the typos and such. SO I won't mention them! Awesome fic! The end of chapter two was heart breaking.
L5472 chapter 13 . 9/30/2008
LOL aw I got all upset and nearly cried reading that chappy where Dean told Rain to leave haha

Cant wait to head over to the sequel ]

But hat'll have to be tomorow morning LOL XD
supernaturalobbsessed chapter 13 . 9/27/2008
plz update soon
supernaturalobbsessed chapter 3 . 9/26/2008
plz update soon
WonderSkeet chapter 13 . 3/10/2007
left it were ya don't know if she is ok, luck for me the other one is done. 2. it's good it mite be just me but i liked life of a winchester better
piker84 chapter 13 . 2/1/2007
the story had a good storyline to it but i found that it was abit confusing the way You kept jumping with the point of views,
RogueArrow chapter 13 . 10/29/2006
I hate you! You are a bitch! Please update soon! I want to know what happens.
SwayingAngel chapter 8 . 9/17/2006
I like the story, the idea is good and the writing is good for the most part. However, there are a few things you might want to think about. You might want to check your spelling a little more carefully as there are quite a few errors through out the chapters. Get a beta if that helps. The author notes that occur from time to time in the story are a bit annoying. If you want to have an author note, place it in the beginning or at the end of a chapter, not in the middle, no matter how important you think it is.

Other than that I think this story has great potential and I will totally keep reading it.
EmSyd chapter 12 . 8/25/2006
Wicked.
hazbo chapter 12 . 8/25/2006
oh my god you have got to update as soon as possible
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 12 . 8/24/2006
That was great, update soon! I love the part with the necklace.
hotforjensen101 chapter 12 . 8/24/2006
Awesome.
hotforjensen101 chapter 11 . 8/24/2006
Awesome I can't wait for more, if I don't review for awhile it's because I'm having surgery tomorrow morning and won't be able to sit for a while at my computer but I will review as soon as I can. I love it.
hotforjensen101 chapter 10 . 8/24/2006