Reviews for Attack of the Kunos
X-Sama chapter 7 . 3/22/2008
Plz update soon that's an awesome story
The Silent Cartographer chapter 7 . 10/28/2007
This is hilarious I really hope you update though.
Story Weaver1 chapter 7 . 12/28/2006
PRINCESSROSE1 IS BACK! _. I missed you and your wonderful fics.

Ranma is a dead man er women. I see Franklin's kunoness is showing, very amusing. And of course the JetsumaRazor interact was much appericated. I just love seeing ikibia jealous and always denying it. 'She's the abusive one!' LOL!
Archaia Fengari chapter 7 . 12/26/2006
peeled him off the wall

Ouch... Ranma';s real wedding ring... stolen by Kuno... KUNO YOU HORRIBLE HORRIBLE FIEND!
Sir Thames chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Strange but original.
Mr. Qwerty chapter 7 . 12/18/2006
Good to see you writing again! This series is several kinds of funny. There are a few classic spellchecker mistakes (Franklin looked "exited" and his appearance really "chanced" in the first paragraph) but the plot and jokes are top-notch.
Story Weaver1 chapter 6 . 9/27/2006
And so the craziest Kuno makes the scene. I'm impressed you keep so closely to his dialect. It looks like there's going to be more 'excitment' at Bunracku High, but why would Franklin set up a date for the same day as his parent's wedding? And why does he look so different from the pictures? Suspicious. Oh the suspense is killing me! My favorite part was Ranma pretending to be a girl again. It was quite funny to see her act all Pigtailed girlish.
JustWriter2 chapter 6 . 9/24/2006
Oh no; poor Ranma! Lol!

-JWchan
Mr. Qwerty chapter 6 . 9/24/2006
Nice. Razor should have been there to witness it all between Makoto and Franklin, though. Also, one other thing: St. Hebereke's supposed to be a Catholic girls-only school, and even though canon Ukyou managed to go to an all boy's school I don't think Franklin would be mistaken for a girl very easily :P
Archaia Fengari chapter 6 . 9/23/2006
Isn't St. Hebereke's a GIRLS school?

GASP! Fashion design team? I was expecting a whole different outcome, but if the girl hired a fashion design team, HOW does she not blow her cover?

I'm sorry if I'm annoying you with all my questions about the Pigtailed Girl blowing her cover, but I'm really curious.
Insanity Lord chapter 6 . 9/23/2006
Wedding crashers! Ranma style! I can't WAIT to see how this ends! XD
Story Weaver1 chapter 5 . 9/18/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!( I just can't stop laughing) deep breathe. This is the best chapter yet. TPG's continued attempts on Ranma's life, then that last one wonderful. Franklin's Kunoness revealing itself, although he sounds saner then all three members of his family put together, it was still very hilarious. Then Kuno himself going to such an extent to reunite the cast. The Hibiki's were hilarious, and so were the Kuonjis. Kuno flying solo and without a license sounds just like him.

Wondeful chapter overall.
Mizuka1 chapter 5 . 9/17/2006
I suddenly forgot what a butter knife looks like again. Ah well.

I feel weally sorry for Ranma. I mean, the entire Nerima Wrecking Crew plus some extra people will all be there. I wonder why Kuno didn't react - wait nevermind he hasn't met Makoto yet has he?

Is Nabiki like in America or something? 'cause if you said that before I musta forgot.
JustWriter2 chapter 5 . 9/17/2006
I think that the fake pigtailed girl is a lot like Razor, except the fake pigtailed girl had a choice.

I think you're leaving out Razor in this story. I would think Jatsuma is having a heak of a time trying to avoid her, Luffa, Mascara, and being knocked out, tied up, and thrown into a closet by the fake pigtailed girl.

You know, you're really gonna have to give her a name. My hand gets tired of typing that long phrase, 'the fake pigtailed girl.' That's five syllables!

How are Razor's conflicting thoughts of, 'Why won't he tell anyone,' doing? I think she should go to the wedding dressed as a girl! as...the date of...

...JATSUMA! EP! (giggles excitedly)

Was I right about Yuri having a thing for Daichi? Or was that just my imagination?

-JWchan
purplemonky chapter 5 . 9/17/2006
mwahahahah. brilliant, wonderfully creatively amazingly brilliant. you have done an incredible job of learning to set up great gags ala rumiko. i can't wait to see what happens to poor ranma and the fakepigtail girl. it will be too too hilarious, and wow nabiki? shes back?
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »