Reviews for This is the way
Elegant Spiral chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
Oh, I really like this story. I hope you choose to continue it.
Zed-Azrael chapter 2 . 8/29/2006
Another nice chapter. I like the pace of this, it's not overly slow, like my writing... *hangs head in shame*

Can't wait for another chapter!
Midnyte Wolf chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
*** HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ***

*ahem* Many blessings and swell wishes. Here's hopin' you do many great things... the things you could never do underage. After all, you're legal this year. Congrats! *wink*

Now then, as to refer now to other things... (Golden Sun related) o.O Did I hear you right? A halloween ficlet? Oh my, I'd most definitely HAVE to see that! O.o And a thanksgiving story? ...Bring it!

And of course as for this story, it's moving along grandly I think. The idea of Ivan and Robin growing up together tickles me. Since it's most likely that's what they'll be doin' here in this "school" together. And yeah, I'm really gonna have to agree with the other reviewer, this really reminds me of X-men too. Way slippery with deja vu. But good nonetheless.

Keep it up. I anticipate great things from you and these lonesome Golden Sun stories. Lordie knows I've been needin' em' lately. Dehydration of GS. Toodles!

*runs off to find Datenma a birthday card*
Zed-Azrael chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
A cool idea. It reminds me a lot of X-Men... Keep writing! I'm interested to see what happens!
Midnyte Wolf chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Indeed, it has been a while. Too long a while for my tastes.

*shakes head solemnly*

Dear Datenma... How could you ever say that? How could you? Falling out of love with GS? What? Say it isn't so... It breaks my heart. .

But I'm glad to see you are at least making an attempt instead of quietly sneaking out the back, never to be seen again.

And for that, I will always be around.

Also as always, nice prologue. I look forward to seeing more of this and more of the others.

Toodles, love.