Reviews for 51 ways to piss off kai hiwitari
*laughing like a maniac*

I love it!

*continues laughing to death*
Bobbie3926 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Thanks for the story. I loved it. It was so funny.
Soten-ni-zase chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
I agree with number 31 *Evil laugh* but he's still hot as a guy and if he's a girl bring in the Brooklyn/girl Kai *More evil laughing*
blitzkreig50889 chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
So funny! Hope you do something like this again soon!
hanakitsunechan7 chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Hhehe. Would a kiss really make him mad? I mean it would take him a couple seconds to get over the shock, then he may kill you, or something worse. But being forced to do anyting "fun" with a group of people (especially immature ones) and have to stay with them the whole day, that would really set him off.
psychedelia chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
It was weird, funny, odd, strange, lame, *blah on with a list of decribing words.* But anyway, I luv it!
MissCloud chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
lmfao! this is so funny! i love this one:

39. yell out GROUP HUG and get everyone to group hug kai

_ *adds to faves*

Sam chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
OMG, I nearly fell off my seat laughing. Fav one was the coffee...I actually wrote a fic on how everyone freaks out when they run out of coffee (not posted, I'm not a member. I write for my own amusement...that and the fact that I have a hard time continuing fics...)

I think you should write this list for the other D-Boyz!
Pity Project chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Wuv It!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
your fick is the best one i"ve ever read
Yin Yang phoenix chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
LOL!Awsume!"laughs maniacly"It was HILARIOUS!I loved it!God,I haven't laughed that hard in ages!Great fic!Keep up writing those:You're pretty good at it!_

Oh,and if you nead ideas for the other characters,send me a e-mail,O.K?I'll be glad to help!
EmZb123 chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
hey this is an incredibly funny thing well done :D mad me smile and im in a mood today so thanks for puttin me back in a good mood:)
Iluvbeyblade chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
raoflmafo! This was hilarious! I loved it! *falls off chair laughing* Ha ha, Kai, you're so dead!
Madame Guillotine chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
My ass has official fallen off.
Rainbow101 chapter 1 . 8/23/2006