Reviews for 51 ways to piss off kai hiwitari
ahana.hilary56 chapter 1 . 4/8
this was soooooooooooooo funny that i did not stop laughing for whole 30 minutes. it very good really but you know he never kills girls but we shall always give this warning to Tyson and Daichi
Cinderburst Flames chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
*laughing like a maniac*

I love it!

*continues laughing to death*
Bobbie3926 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Thanks for the story. I loved it. It was so funny.
Soten-ni-zase chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
I agree with number 31 *Evil laugh* but he's still hot as a guy and if he's a girl bring in the Brooklyn/girl Kai *More evil laughing*
blitzkreig50889 chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
So funny! Hope you do something like this again soon!
hanakitsunechan7 chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Hhehe. Would a kiss really make him mad? I mean it would take him a couple seconds to get over the shock, then he may kill you, or something worse. But being forced to do anyting "fun" with a group of people (especially immature ones) and have to stay with them the whole day, that would really set him off.
psychedelia chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
It was weird, funny, odd, strange, lame, *blah on with a list of decribing words.* But anyway, I luv it!
MissCloud chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
lmfao! this is so funny! i love this one:

39. yell out GROUP HUG and get everyone to group hug kai

_ *adds to faves*

anj
Sam chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
OMG, I nearly fell off my seat laughing. Fav one was the coffee...I actually wrote a fic on how everyone freaks out when they run out of coffee (not posted, I'm not a member. I write for my own amusement...that and the fact that I have a hard time continuing fics...)

I think you should write this list for the other D-Boyz!
Pity Project chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Wuv It!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
your fick is the best one i"ve ever read
Yin Yang phoenix chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
LOL!Awsume!"laughs maniacly"It was HILARIOUS!I loved it!God,I haven't laughed that hard in ages!Great fic!Keep up writing those:You're pretty good at it!_

Oh,and if you nead ideas for the other characters,send me a e-mail,O.K?I'll be glad to help!
EmZb123 chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
hey this is an incredibly funny thing well done :D mad me smile and im in a mood today so thanks for puttin me back in a good mood:)
Iluvbeyblade chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
raoflmafo! This was hilarious! I loved it! *falls off chair laughing* Ha ha, Kai, you're so dead!
Madame Guillotine chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
My ass has official fallen off.