Reviews for A Chance at Life
Luca chapter 60 . 8/3/2017
Oh, poor phantom, resuce by a little bubbler girl!
Luca chapter 52 . 8/3/2017
Hahahhaha! Charles makes me think of Nadir.
Luca chapter 11 . 8/2/2017
MR GROUCHY OUR ERIK, ISN'T HE?
kay0613 chapter 66 . 4/7/2008
ah i loved it!

i think it would be really awesome if you would write a sequel like between the end of the fic and the epilogue or after or something.

i love all of your fics.
Elena-Unduli chapter 66 . 11/20/2007
Oh my God! Why didn't I read this fic of yours before? :D It's marvelous! I have read it in 3 days, often occupied with it when in fact I had to be working xD

Now you are one of my favorite authors, for sure :)
scorpionorchid chapter 66 . 4/7/2007
Thankyou for your story. I really enjoyed it and look forward to reading more of your work.
GerrysJackie chapter 66 . 4/5/2007
Very nice, a happy ending for everyone - I like that.
Phantom'sGirl6020 chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Hi- me againLOL. I noticed that it showed me pen name earlier, but has me listed as anonymous, so I'm trying again:-). I truly enjoyed your story and am so glad that my friend timeflies turned me onto it:-). It was wonderfully written and I really enjoyed Erik's interactions with the children in the story:-). You did a wondeful job and I can't wait to read more of your stories:-). Might there be a part 2 to this story though (she asks hopefully)? I didn't want to see it end:-(.
Phantom'sGirl6020 chapter 66 . 4/5/2007
Hi:-)

I think my friend timeflies sent you a message for me to tell you how much I have really enjoyed this story, but I finally signed up on the site here today so that I can send reviews myself:-). This was a really good story and I was sad to see it end:-(. I really liked Erik's relationship with the little girl:-). She was so cute with him and I loved the gentle way he took her hand away from his mask:-). I'm a HUGE fan of Phantom fanfics and I think I've read a few others of your's as well. I have a file full of POTO fancics:-). Keep writing- I love your style of writing:-). *Hugs!

Kristi:-)
Lost-Blue-Phantom chapter 66 . 4/5/2007
AW! You're done? Poo. I enjoyed reading your story, very thoroughly. And I love Fleur's younger sister, Michelle. I've always loved that name(especially after seeing the character Michelle Dessler on 24)and it seems all is indeed, 'Happily ever after'. Well, I can't wait for your next fic!
Timeflies chapter 66 . 4/5/2007
You kept them free of cares for two years, I see. Now that she is to be in the Opera and active again, now you have her busy. Well, red letters failed them hum? Good ending and also sad to see it go. Thank you. Waiting for the new one and your rewritten on to be up.
Lost-Blue-Phantom chapter 65 . 4/5/2007
You should've added the reception. I would've liked to see Christine feed a piece of cake to Erik.
Lost-Blue-Phantom chapter 64 . 4/5/2007
AW! Now I have nothing to look forward to from you! Except that modern day story I hope you'll be posting soon!
Nyasia A. Maire chapter 65 . 4/4/2007
Hi!

YEAH! Short and sweet! Although, you definitely need to add some wedding night fluff for us shippers! Hint! Hint! ;)

Very nice - well done! Brava!

One last time...(for this story, anyway.)

More, please?

-ny
Timeflies chapter 65 . 4/4/2007
Bed, that is for those who need sleep, just kidding. The chapter was good to the point, being the wedding. As usual I wait with my last plea for this story of, more please.