Reviews for Playground Philosophy
ElizabethBathog chapter 1 . 10/22
Good story! :D
neeniya chapter 1 . 9/17
Nice short read. Adorable!
Specteracular chapter 1 . 6/9
This... this is so well written and peaced. They're both in character and my eyes didn't drift from the screen for a second. I know this was just a one shot, but I was hooked it by how entertaining and interesting this was. It instantly drew me in. This deserves more attention. I love these mother and son boning stories and I wish there were more.
Serulium chapter 1 . 5/17
I really liked this story! It was wonderful!
Crada324 chapter 1 . 3/5
I REALLY want there to be more chapters, this is just so good!
IceQueenandFireQueen chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Is this a one-shot? Because that's a bit disappointing.
X59 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Pretty good.
BlackRoseFire chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Interesting story. I loved the way you had them talk.
Silver-hearted-girl chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I loved this. No fighting just talking which made it peaceful & relaxing. Good job! It would be awesome if you made a sequel!
Trying -Helps chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I can't say I'm into Danny Phantom fanfiction but I can say that was a really good short story. Your writing was good and you gave a side of Danny that most of us never see, let alone think of. I especially like the way that one view (Maddie's) could be changed just by a conversation. I really liked that because it showed a human reason-ability that seems to be missed in fanfiction so often. I hope you keep writing because that was a good story and you seem to have some talent. Keep up the good work.
Take the Good Person Test, it's the fourth result on a Google search of "Good Person Test."
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
very nice :)
didibee123 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
WHAT THIS IS JUST A ONE-SHOT *goes to depression corner of bedroom* why are all the good stories so short. you so need to continue this if you did that would be awesome
Verdantia Akalixi chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
wait wait wait this is just a one-shot? Noooooooooo...sigh...all the good fics are too short
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 3/26/2013