Reviews for Playground Philosophy
KaimelarTheDreamer chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Awesome story. Well written and well thought out. I'm going to check your profile for a sequel, but if there isn't, I hope you'll consider writing one.
bibliophilea chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
This story is incredibly satisfying. Jack and Maddie have always frustrated me with how little they actually apply the scientific method when dealing with ghosts, despite the fact that they're supposed to be scientists who study ghosts. Seeing Maddie confront that fact well before she does something she'd regret (*cough*PhantomOfTruth*cough*) brings me no small amount of joy. Also, I felt like mentioning that your story is the most favorited Danny Phantom story on this site when you filter out anything with more than 5000 words! Thank you for writing this, and for putting it in a place where I could find it!
ElizabethBathog chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Good story! :D
neeniya chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Nice short read. Adorable!
Specteracular chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
This... this is so well written and peaced. They're both in character and my eyes didn't drift from the screen for a second. I know this was just a one shot, but I was hooked it by how entertaining and interesting this was. It instantly drew me in. This deserves more attention. I love these mother and son boning stories and I wish there were more.
Serulium chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
I really liked this story! It was wonderful!
Crada324 chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
I REALLY want there to be more chapters, this is just so good!
IceQueenandFireQueen chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Is this a one-shot? Because that's a bit disappointing.
X59 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Pretty good.
BlackRoseFire chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Interesting story. I loved the way you had them talk.
Silver-hearted-girl chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I loved this. No fighting just talking which made it peaceful & relaxing. Good job! It would be awesome if you made a sequel!
Trying -Helps chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I can't say I'm into Danny Phantom fanfiction but I can say that was a really good short story. Your writing was good and you gave a side of Danny that most of us never see, let alone think of. I especially like the way that one view (Maddie's) could be changed just by a conversation. I really liked that because it showed a human reason-ability that seems to be missed in fanfiction so often. I hope you keep writing because that was a good story and you seem to have some talent. Keep up the good work.
Take the Good Person Test, it's the fourth result on a Google search of "Good Person Test."
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
very nice :)
didibee123 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
WHAT THIS IS JUST A ONE-SHOT *goes to depression corner of bedroom* why are all the good stories so short. you so need to continue this if you did that would be awesome
Verdantia Akalixi chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
wait wait wait this is just a one-shot? Noooooooooo...sigh...all the good fics are too short