Reviews for No Man is a Fantasy Island
Shelly chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Great ending. You know you really do this rather well. I'm impressed. You stay true to character, yet build creatively. Keep up the great work.
kaheels chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Great description of Grissom's fantasies. I could definitely see that being the case. Great fic, thanks for your insights.
toothchick chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
I do love the ep! I loved this story! I have enjoyed some of your others, so I decided to start from the beginning & read them!
ProWriter11 chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
I have read a few of your stories and liked them, so I thought I would go back to the beginning and catch up on what I missed. It has the same elements I've appreciated in your other very well-written stories. You have painted both G and S very much in character. It's very, very good.

j
Sarafly chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Beautiful. Thanks
vladko chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Your Grissom is on target. I can absolutely picture him being THAT anal about his fantasy life. Your imagination is great. I laughed hard multiple times throughout this story.
Quill-32 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
I like this. Grissom's need for detail in his fantasies is very in-character, I think; I can totally see him getting bogged down by it. And good insight into Sara's past and why she might have stopped entertaining fantasies. Their banter is good too!

I think I like the second-to-last line best. :D
frozen butterfly chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Awesome! I had already read this actually but it must have been on a day when I had loads or work to do because I'm sure I would have left a review if I could! That was brilliant, I loved how you portray Grissom's character.

Ella x
CrazyMaritimer chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
I love this one too! I started with the most recent one and ended with this one. LOL Can you please write some more?

Please?
StarlaMarie chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Fabulous!
4NZic chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
I loved the details.

I also loved the way you wrote this story. Great job.
jacey05 chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Wow. What a wonderful piece. So lovely, well-written and IC. Beautiful.
tokengeekshipper chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Shet! I read waay too many cool stories like this one to even consider my fantasies up for reality.

Good stuff! More of it!
taramis chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Enjoyed this!
anneruhland chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
I think that this story gives me one of the best peak inside Gil Grissom's mind that I have read in a long time. It is charming and funny and geeky and great all rolled into one package. Sara's responses are right on too. I loved it.