Reviews for Uncertain Circumstances
vivi88 chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
I'm honestly surprised that you don't have more reviews...I was just getting into this and then saw that it stops abruptly at chapter 3. I know it's been a few years since an update and this is likely abandoned, but I do hope one day you decide to come back and finish it...
sushiking chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
Such an amazing story. Is it too much to hope for a new chapter? *sigh*
XTearaX chapter 3 . 9/2/2010
oh my gods I cant believe this is so awesome. I hope you update soon I am intrigued beyond belief... I need to know though is this another Hermione is adopted and is really a pureblood from an ancient family?'

I can't wait for the next chapters...

I am reading your other works as well and let me tell you you do not disappoint a reader.
margaritama chapter 3 . 10/25/2008
I love the 28 days later type of opening - really great homage. I can deal with no fluffy love story as long as it's a hot, stexy love story. Angst is ok - I also like the foreshadowing about Draco not believing in love - sets him up for a BIG fall.
Ms willow gosermer chapter 3 . 8/20/2008
well theres something i didn't expect
Kako chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
Ok, some things I left out in my first review xD I also really like your characterizations, I feel Draco is very in-character and I like how you repeatedly remind us of his different personality traits (impatience, pride, etc)

I kind of like how you change Draco's ideology towards creating a world of the strongest, not just Purebloods, although I think it is slightly out of character for him (but it sets up the rest of the plot well). I was also kind of confused that he is so adamantly against Voldemort, that was surprising.

Another good chapter! The chapters are also very long, which I find makes them more enjoyable to read Keep up the great work!

~Kako
Kako chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Great story so far! I especially like how detailed your writing style is, and how effective and believable your descriptions of Hermione's coma and how she reacts coming out of it. It also seems like a fairly original plot, I've never read anything like it so far

The only thing I was unsure/unclear about was whether or not Hermione was wearing shoes (I know, odd thing xD) but you never mentioned it, and it would be very hard for her to walk so far without them outside (and there would have been visible damage most likely)

well anyways looking forward to reading chapter two and more! Nice work!

~Kako
Sweet Charis chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
Awesome story! I really feel that this has a lot of potential, especially since you've already written two chapters that purely help establish the theme, while Draco and Hermione never really have any real contact. I'm intrigued as to the overall plot, and I realy feel that this may be going somewhere. I'm curious as to what will, happen, and part of me feels that Harry and them may still be alive. Also, I love Draco's dark nature, I have a strange feeling that he won't be so overly nic ein this fic. The Darkness is welcome. I really encourage you to write more soon and update! Cant wait for more!
Lauren-DracoLoverrrXD chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
You have an awesome writing style :) keep it up!

- Lauren
Ashley-Paige chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Okay I love it, it's absoluely fabulous the way you are making it that we have no idea what's happening and we sorta have to guess or wait for you to answer any questions we have... Yeah can't wait to find out what's going on...

X3 Ash
Oeil du Soleil aka The Critic chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
Ohh, v. v. good! Update soon, or else!

Estelle
everythingisbloomable chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
i really like this story and it will be interesting to watch where you go with this... please update soon!
luvHaru7 chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
_ Very well written, for the most part. It's apparent that great care was taken to get this chapter done properly. I did, however, notice one sentence that I would assume slipped by.

" He tightly gripped the delicate Phoenix feather quill he was used to write with." There are some compound mistakes here that would suggest to me that you had several phrasings of this in mind that inadvertantly merged when you typed it (not unlike my own mangled verbal linguistics).
RebelNoCause chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
it's a great beginning to what i think could be a fantastic story! i can't wait for more.

~
luvHaru7 chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Okay, you've got a great "hook" chapter. I'm very much curious as to the status of the world, let alone Hermione herself. Do please update soon! (and Good Luck!)