Reviews for I'm going to steal you
Guest chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
Please carry this on.

I really want to know what happens next

XD
Spinx chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Ooh, I'm so liking your fic! I've a big crush on Cillian Murphy, the actor who starred as Jack and I've been searchng through fanfics under Red Eye just so I could imagine him in a sequel!;) Hehe. Actually, I do think that you shuld continue the story. Let it evolve into something more psychotic, funny and even romantic. I've been thinking about making a fic about it myself but seeing this story, it'd be interesting if you can make further updates;) I'm looking forward on how you'll be able to inject some romance between the two; it must be a challenge to connect such troubled characters-then again, that's the most interesting part;) Looking forward to your update! Please don't disappoint us! Good job-excellent writing and ideas!
LvPayne chapter 4 . 8/13/2007
This is ssuch an awesome story. I love that the plot is original. I can see the firm hiring Lisa. She's a forced to be reckoned with, and if it were not for her convictions she would be an amazing manager. Good job in catching her essence.
themarpessa chapter 4 . 7/8/2007
fabulous! update soon!
Weie rose chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
It is a very detailed story and it has the promise of being interesting but I just can't read it. I think it has to do with you insulting your own characters because of their appearances.

"the small chair that he had managed to not crush." - I do not know about you but I have yet to see an overweight man crush a chair by merely sitting on it.
My Brighter Darkness chapter 3 . 11/29/2006
Plese update son!
lizzie chapter 3 . 10/19/2006
great chapter and hope update soon. I will wiat for the next you later
emptyvoices chapter 3 . 8/31/2006
I hope Lisa does try to escape anyway. At this point, Jackson is only making vague threats and she really has nothing to lose especially with Jackson's previous comments. Please update soon!
star chapter 3 . 8/31/2006
I really like this! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Alipaige chapter 3 . 8/31/2006
Aww poor Lisa. My head hurts just thinking about it. xD
First Noelle chapter 3 . 8/30/2006
Good chapter. I think Jackson is severely underestimating Lisa here. Can't wait to see what happens.
oracle-man chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
cool.
Alipaige chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
oo intense ] Can't wait for another nice long chapter ]
First Noelle chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
I like this a lot. I like your style of writing. Good job!
CrimsonLucidity chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
Jackson's back! Yey! But he has short hair. Aw well...

Yeah, anyway, great fic, seriously! Keep it up!