Reviews for It Was Neji
ElementofHeart chapter 1 . 3/26
This was so cute oh my godddd 3 the way you write nejihina is so soft and angsty and full of nice fluff, i can't help but feel the love i once had for this pairing return time and time again
AmberPriceBringRachelBack chapter 1 . 2/16/2017
The end of naruto could have been like you wrote, so it would be pretty and deep
liz chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
esta muy hermosa tu gusto
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
this is so nice, i love this...damn i really want this to happen at the anime
ChoppingBoard chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
This! This is what I've envisioned as the ending for Naruto :( Thank you for writing this :(
shinigamitokioo chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
That was very beautiful :)
tr chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
:')
Sjdbrvdjsu chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
This was really sweet, it made me feel warm and fuzzy inside, like I'd swallowed a kitty ... which then made me feel sad, but I NEVER ATE THE MISSING KITTY! *Looks fearfully at random glarers who think she ate the kitten*
Ms. Amateur chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
i loved it! really cute!
Its all the same chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I LOVED IT BEST NEJI HINATA STORY YET 3 3 :D
a.life.you.love chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
that was so amazingly beautiful. Love love love...
Keirii chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
That was beautiful!

I've been trying to find a good hinata/neji story, and I FINALLY FOUND ONE! YAY!

The way you write is really moving, and you know how to balance the right amount of emotion. You didn't get all dark when you were talking about neji's past, and you didn't get all super-duper-goopy-girly when you were writing about them in love. Love's an awesome thing to write about, but not when people make it so cheesy that it's obviously never going to happen that way.

Hopefully you get what I'm trying to say...lol:P

This story was really well done, and is almost like a childlike and innocent kind of love. That's the best kind. I loved it, and I hope to read more of your stories. GOOD LUCK! OH, AND KEEP THE STORIES COMING!

I'm going to go check out your other stories now!

~Keirii
animelover00094 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
I love this! (quickly adds to favorites)
Naomi-imoaN chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
That was one of the most GORGEOUS things I have ever read in the NejiHina franchise. Kudos to you!
Hinamori13 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Please don't remove it, I really liked the story. Beautifully written.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »