Reviews for Overcoming Obstacles
Yay chapter ten is up!
Please for the love of god update this please!
My Own Little Universe chapter 10 . 4/16/2014
Zo chapter 10 . 3/28/2014
Ah you evil female dog! You had me crying! Please say you will continue this or I might hate you forever I mean oh my god this fanfiction is beautiful i just ahhh
SouthParkaholic chapter 10 . 12/11/2012
I love this story so much! I know you haven't updated in a few years but please don't leave it where it is, Im so anxious to see what happens next.
sad1st1c m1stress chapter 10 . 6/20/2012
Wow! Update damn you!
Sam Baku chapter 10 . 1/27/2011

I feel so tortured right now! You're so close to the end, but it's been over three years since the last update!

This is SUCH a great story, you've hit so many aspect that make for an interesting story, and it's novel in a way to see something serious like this in an SP fanfiction (like an honest rendition of how a typical family may react to a child coming out, and it repercussions).

Again, I feel tortured. I want to know the end, but I know you probably won't update. And even though I'm sad I won't get an 'official' conclusion, I'm glad to have read what you've posted so far, and will just have to imagine what happens next on my own. In the end it's bittersweet, so thank you for what you've given.

(though I'm not gonna lie and say I'm not going to put this on alert *just* in case*)
tfro97immalazybum chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
"אני רוצה אותך" really? I want you in hebrew? (im a jew..) that was terribly corny XD and brilliant XD
wolframeczek chapter 10 . 12/27/2010
I hate that fucking slut Thompson.

She'll make Stan and Kyle's relationship surely fall apart ;-;
kylelover101 chapter 10 . 12/17/2010
Hi! love this

I wonder as well, as to why Kyle's mother can accept her son?
Pe chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
Fuck, Stan, you fucking faggot XD""
Crayon Smile chapter 10 . 9/1/2010
I've never been a fan of South Park slash, although I am your usual slash fan girl. Although I would have to say that was until I read your fanfiction. Your story is truly heart warmingly wrenching, if not humorously touching. Your story has me sucked in and glued onto my computer screen.

As much as I would love to be part of the reviewers to threaten you, if not preach to you about how your seemingly lack to dedication to finishing your story. I will admit to you that I, as a writer (although not of fanfictions), as much as I try and commit, cannot finish much of my own stories.

You have my best of luck with your special real life book! Although if not hope in that you find it some where in you to possibly finish your lovely story? Smile. (:
anemones chapter 10 . 8/8/2010

You can't just leave it hanging this way. It's so.. unsatisfying to find out this chapter was written three years ago and the story is only half way done.
Amaherst chapter 10 . 3/26/2010
I just found theses lovely heartwarming yet heartwrenching stories and was rather gutted to have to come to the last chapter you wrote, however I passed it off looking forward to an update and then I check when you last wrote a chapter and am really quite gutted to learn it was three years ago! Why have you stopped?

But thinking you might have just stopped ff I check your fav stories and you have stories in there from 09!

Why have you stopped this! Please continue! Please!
inu382 chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
I'm no great writer, but I do plan on being a damn good English teacher. This chapter was no bore-and it certainly wasn't a chore to read it. I think any author who takes the time to really sit back, re-examine, and establish a story deserves a good amount of credit; even more so when they take an entire chapter to do so. So kudos. I believe that, between this story and "After Everything's Said and Done,"-from what I've seen so far-you have improved as a writer. D