Reviews for Facing Danger
thelittlebassoonist chapter 60 . 4/19
I forgot just how dark things get in FD compared to the previous installments! It makes sense, given the war, and there are still plenty of fluffy and light moments. But still, it was occasionally jarring to read some of this fic, and I had I take breaks when I got a little too bogged down.

I am... Unsure how I feel about the recurring theme of sexual assault and how it's handled. I don't think you bungled it by any means, but it at times feels... Idk. Your insistence on a PG-13 rating and use of euphemisms-which is not a bad thing!makes the subject feel a little clunky. It's such a tricky subject, and I do appreciate you not shying away from it. But those sections of the story do leave me with an unsettling aftertaste, so to speak.

Anyway, I look forward to finally finishing this series. I am determined to see it to its end. Thank you again for your great storytelling, Anne.
thelittlebassoonist chapter 10 . 4/5
I just realized you missed out on the chance for a funny bilingual pun! The prophecy could have said "But unmolested, she'll remain." It would give you the same meaning it currently has, with the added twist that "molesti" is the Latin word you've been using for Marauders. So, without a Marauder doing some Marauding, Umbridge is likely to stay at Hogwarts.

Ah, well. I hope you are at least a teensy bit amused by this.
thelittlebassoonist chapter 10 . 4/5

Ah, well. I hope you are at least a teensy bit amused by this.
Imaginer.012 chapter 6 . 2/24
Great compromise, but please don't kill Draco (never thought I'd say that)
Imaginer.012 chapter 1 . 2/23
CORONA! I have only read one line so far, and it is February of 2021. I hate Coronavirus. Unfortunate name, but maybe you're a seer? Anyway, much love and I'm excited for it!
Phoenix Flight chapter 30 . 1/16
I have to say, the reference to Elvindork made me very very happy!
thelittlebassoonist chapter 51 . 11/29/2020
Dudley killed Marge, didn't he? As a way to "purify" himself of Muggle relatives? Yeah, I have no hope for Vernon and Petunia. They're foul people, but they don't deserve patricide.
thelittlebassoonist chapter 31 . 11/27/2020
I am reasonably sure that, somehow or another, the "werewolves are sterile" thing will get undone. There's a line from one of the earlier stories, maybe even LwD, that calls Danger the "Bearer of Hope." And since I'm also pretty certain Remus is the true Heir, I predict that he and Danger will have a daughter called Hope.

How Harry was able to use some fire magic before the blood bond, how the sterility will be resolved, I'm not sure. But I think that Hermione isn't necessarily infertile forever.

Idk, I like how this story has made it clear that there's a number of ways to make a family, so I would be fine if there is no "babies-ever-after." But at the same time, Danger's desire for a bio child, and the thought of a 15yo Hermione being made infertile, make me want them to get a happy ending.
Guest chapter 48 . 8/28/2020
Number 17 Privet Drive! Really? Is this a ploy to get more reviews? No real HP fan would forget the Dursley's live at number FOUR Privet Drive. NOT 3 or 5 and 17 is right out. There... you have been properly scolded. Now carry on with your angsty but nevertheless interesting story.
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 42 . 8/3/2020
Naught twin elflings are so cute!
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 32 . 8/1/2020
I love when people get detailed into the werewolf curse and the Longbottems problem... And you have done both, a lot and very well. Thank you :)
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 31 . 8/1/2020
Aw, Hermione doesn't get to have little bushy haired Neenielets? And harry has to get his msfe pregnant before he can kill the Dork Lord? Crazy!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/28/2020
So I suspect that Harry isn't the blood heir of Gryffindor-Remus is. (One of the creators of the map, father is dead, and it makes sense that John Lupin would have bound the powers on a child werewolf.) But, with this blood bond in effect, Harry IS the blood heir. I think that the lupus, and the caveat of the locket, nerf the power from being too much.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/28/2020
Hmmmmm... predictions: Brian Li is the mysterious man Corona wants to fall in love with, Crouch Sr. is actually Crouch Jr. in Polyjuice and is the spy, Luna's vision will sort of come true in that she will pretend to go Dark and Draco's death will be faked. Snape wants to exploit Harry and Riddle's bond-maybe by tricking Riddle into seeing something that isn't there (a reversal of the events in OotP)?

Anyway, I really enjoy your ability to plot. Your fic has kept me afloat during the pandemic.
Guest chapter 42 . 7/27/2020
Oh. My. Gosh.
Poor Kreacher! He’s such a jerk, but still!
I love the little elflets, they’re so cute. The A Whole New World scene was awesome too! I love the dangerverse more and more!
3,466 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »