Reviews for Facing Danger
nadya123 chapter 60 . 9/8
this story is awesome!
Esmereilda chapter 50 . 7/15
she still doesn't get that she's the wife and sister theyre talking ab XD
Esmereilda chapter 46 . 7/14
I pretty sure they will find a way to fix his magic tho sicne the pack is resourceful like that but it may not completely fix sirius
twistedartist chapter 40 . 7/3
I am betting Cissus is short for Narcissus.
twistedartist chapter 29 . 7/2
omg... that punishment. its just so poetic and perfect. the zits were awesome but seem a little childish forbthe persona's you created.
Esmereilda chapter 6 . 7/1
well the easy path would have been for Sirius to do since he is related to harry as harry's grandmother was a black by blood
This is my fifth, or sixth time reading this and for some reason, I remember this differently. I remember Aletha going away and taking a new name Sirus following and them falling in love again. Am I insane?
the-cari-moose chapter 41 . 5/21
I didn’t get that joke about the last student who talked in her lecture never being seen again and Draco wanting to go to “the moon”
the-cari-moose chapter 26 . 5/19
This chapter was seriously confusing, what was all that with Luna and what’s her face?
the-cari-moose chapter 24 . 5/19
I’ve been so worried since back in year three that Sirius was going to die when I noticed you were following almost all of the canon plot. I’m so relieved to find that is not the case.
the-cari-moose chapter 20 . 5/19
This is happening very fast, it’s not even Christmas yet. What’s going to happen for the rest of the year?
the-cari-moose chapter 16 . 5/19
YESSSSS FINALLY! I’m so happy!
the-cari-moose chapter 10 . 5/19
Yay! The DA’s going to form! The DA’s going to form!
the-cari-moose chapter 9 . 5/18
YESSSSS THIS IS BRILLIANT! Umbridge is going to go literally mad! I hope the DA still forms this year though, I imagine the elves will be helpful with the room of requirement. Say... there wouldn’t be an entrance to there in the den would there? No probably not... the only secondary room not accounted for is Slytherin’s. Gryffindor - kitchen, Hufflepuff - Headmaster’s office and Ravenclaw - hospital wing.
Jamie L Winter chapter 1 . 5/9
Another great instalment in the DV love every bit so far. Sad some characters are gone but you didn't make those deaths unbearably sad. Love Percy's character and how he is himself yet changed by events.
3,433 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »