Reviews for Facing Danger
eekii8825mac.com chapter 22 . 2/20
So why didn’t the bird flame him out of there?
Adriaan De Belge chapter 54 . 1/20
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Corwyn chapter 60 . 10/29/2021
I loved this story and I have to say, you are very talented as a writer. Thank you for sharing your worlds with us.
Neumzie chapter 25 . 10/19/2021
Yup, forgot how much I despise the draco/Amanda reincarnation plotline. Because I just love watching a character I've grown to love be manipulated and violated by people who supposedly care about him. It doesn't matter if he's some reincarnation of dayffd or just of the bloodline of whatever, DRACO wanted no part of it and it was his body and mind being puppeted and manipulated. God, I had completely blocked this whole plotline out and now it's all coming back
Satrangi chapter 34 . 10/11/2021
You know, at this point I'm wondering... if Moony and Danger could curse the Dursleys, I'm sure there are a lot if families who have grounds to curse Moldyshorts and his death munchers. M&D could curse Lucy too. but... on with the story.
Jillian A.K chapter 6 . 9/22/2021
Any chance you might post just the prophecies in a separate story? Often I want to go back and look at the prophecy to see if something fits it, and I never remember what chapter they happened in.
Kathythomas chapter 55 . 7/31/2021
Kathythomas chapter 35 . 7/29/2021
This is my least favorite chapter you've ever written. You put my two hated couples together. Yuck
Guest chapter 28 . 7/28/2021
Please keep Kreacher in the cupboard for a long time. But give him food and water.
Kathythomas chapter 17 . 7/28/2021
I HATE Harry and Ginny as a couple. HATE THEM!
lovebirdy chapter 30 . 7/25/2021
You killed HAGRID?
lovebirdy chapter 22 . 7/24/2021
I’ve been slowly getting more and more annoyed with this story as I’ve been reading it but why is everyone so stupid! Ginny and Harry wasting time arguing when they both could’ve escaped! Why didn’t Harry just make a damn wall of fire in the room of requirement so umbridge couldn’t see or get to him? AND WHY HASNT HE USED THE DAMN PORTKEY! IDIOT! Rowling also relied on making her main characters act like absolute idiots to further the plot and I hate to see other people do that. You can have smart logical characters and still have plot!
c0tt0ncloud chapter 44 . 7/19/2021
*STABS PITCHFORK*
*SETS FIRE*
oh wait
*douses fire*

-if only so the evil author can write more terror-
*sobs*