Reviews for Facing Danger
David-El chapter 24 . 10/12
You're going to kill DRACO?! That can't be changed?! Sorry, but when that happens, I just CAN'T read any further.
TheWateringWizard chapter 27 . 6/3
Fuck I knew that the token wasn't totally innocent... Brilliant idea with the statue. The gangly arm was it Ron?
TheWateringWizard chapter 26 . 6/3
At first I was scared because it though that Captain was the new Voldy spy but them I quickly remembered it was Neville! Quite the scare.

That conversation he overheard is quite interesting
TheWateringWizard chapter 25 . 6/3
Ohhh that last part with Luna was pretty omnious don't you think?
TheWateringWizard chapter 24 . 6/3
Why are you having Draco feel like that? What's the reason?
TheWateringWizard chapter 23 . 6/3
Honestly you WANT to be lynched, you're just asking to be murdered in your sleep by angry readers
TheWateringWizard chapter 22 . 6/3
Please have them kill Umbridge!
TheWateringWizard chapter 21 . 6/3
Okay I don't give shit anymore... Umbridge has to die
TheWateringWizard chapter 20 . 6/3
Man that prank was absolutely hilarious!

And is it me or does Umbitch sound highly sadistic on top of delusional
TheWateringWizard chapter 19 . 6/3
Is it a trap for Umbridge or an honest traitor?

Well I find it funny how events happen at different moments, the "Weasley is our King" song and Lavender... All the better for Hermione right?
Hidden.Forever chapter 18 . 2/26
Umbridge seeing her office? I howled with laugther
TheChairIsAgainstTheWall chapter 34 . 1/27
Dang. I didn't cry when Hagrid died, but him in the pub w/ Lily and James...

My eyes leaked. Leakage. That's what it is. I don't cry reading books, not hardly ever IT'S SO SAD! *sniff*

*reverent applause*
TheChairIsAgainstTheWall chapter 24 . 1/27
You are a mad genius. First faking out the death of Sirius, then Harry, and then faking out Aletha, and then finally killing a baby. I am disturbed that your psyche can come up with these things, but I am glad you write them down so we all can read them. Bravo!
TheWateringWizard chapter 16 . 1/15
YYEEESSSSSSSSS! FINALLY! Thank you so much! I love you for that
TheWateringWizard chapter 15 . 1/15
So much action in this chapter! I was constantly on the edge. I love Sangre by the way
3,414 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »