Reviews for Facing Danger
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 47 . 10/12/2012
My school did a musical of the scarlet pimpernal :)

NO NO NONONKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO OLD SNAKEY HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO SIRLETHA! HOW? *sobs* please say this is some sort of sick joke, he didnt really do ot! Pleasee!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/1/2012
Anne. I love this story so far. I have just reread the first three stories and I am really carried away with them. ooo that Umbridge.
procellous chapter 58 . 8/5/2012
Yay! Good Things! I love you so much!
procellous chapter 46 . 8/5/2012
NOOOOOO! Anne you evil woman! Why must you write the Bad Things!
BewareOfFlyingMonkeys chapter 60 . 7/13/2012
I can't wait. . . Your story inspires me. Congratulations on your new book!
Guest chapter 60 . 7/4/2012
Contramancer says: I tender my congratulations on your published work. Another volume of the excellently told, koalas approve.
Guest chapter 44 . 7/3/2012
Contramancer says: Supposition of evil is implied in the word "author", or why else would such horrendous things happen to such wonderful characters. That's okay, though, as the villainous drop bears (carnivorous koalas that prey solely on tourists who walk under their trees by, you guessed it, dropping on them) still give four thumbs up.
Guest chapter 37 . 7/3/2012
Contramancer says: *GROAN* I had to post the second I finished the first paragraph of this chapter: Lost in Space misquotes? You HAVE to be kidding. Next thing will be horrible puns about the absence of matter. Is nothing sacred?
Guest chapter 36 . 7/3/2012
Contramancer says: Hagrid's funeral was a tearjerker to me. True, his passage had purpose (a term I like so much better than meaning), but he was such a Hufflepuff, he should've been an heir. In my mind thus shall he remain, the man with the biggest heart (both literally and metaphorically) in Hogwarts.
Guest chapter 32 . 7/3/2012
Contramancer says: I hear a treatment for lycanthropy approaching. If not a cure, then at least an amelioration of the underlying curse. Could be an interesting field of study for me.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/3/2012
Contramancer says: The bad guys never learn, do they? Guess if they did they wouldn't be bad guys anymore, and that would leave us a shortage of decent stories. The real problems come from having an intelligent, self-aware (but not self-obssessed) villain. Still, koalas approve. Hope Crouch Junior gets his comeuppance good and proper in the nextr chapter.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
Contramancer says: Huzzah! Harry affirms Remus! Koalas approve, four thumbs up! Incidentally, an excellent sidestep to unbind his abilities.
arwenraven chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Lovely writing, good plot, well done :)
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 60 . 5/9/2012
Whoa. What an ending to this part of the story. Hard to believe so much has happened since when Remus came upon Danger with Harry & Hermione. Thanks for sharing this story! I can't wait to see the ending!
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 59 . 5/9/2012
Yeah- I like it when Ron kicks butt!

Okay. Peter & Evanie are a rather cute couple.

Hard to believe this part of the saga is almost over already.
3,426 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »