Reviews for Facing Danger
Mr H. Potter chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Why'd Harry get Lupus? Also, what's wrong with Sirius?
LadyVukavo chapter 24 . 1/10/2012
lol I was gonna say, if you killed off padfoot I woulda said I hate you etc etc lmao ;p
shine lots chapter 34 . 1/3/2012
Love this chapter; it's so sweet.
Bittersweet x chapter 8 . 1/2/2012
/I've read up to what's published, in case that'll make this review a bit clearer..

"How did Ginny end up with it, exactly?"

I see what you did there...
ironhair chapter 60 . 11/6/2011
Thanks again for a good read but after going through a marathon 4 story read, I was reduced to skimming past the last 6 chapters.. I thought you were about to end the story here and I just wanted to know WHAT happened :p

I guess I'll read the last few chapters again when I'm a bit rested... and take a bit of break before I start reading the 5th story. Right now, I'll just skim the story to see the plot development, not doing justice to your engaging writing skills.

Regards.
jules3677 chapter 60 . 10/24/2011
WOW! It took me days to read this whole story. So glad i did! Thankyou for the laughs & tears. The tale is progressing nicely. The plot & sub-plots are simmering & remain entertaining & involving. I am impressed, really impressed, with the original characters you have introduced, which haven't diverted from the main plot but have enhanced it. This has been a great time, for me, sitting in front of the computer reading away. So again thankyou for the enthralling story & I look forward to the next one.
Kyubii's Shinigami chapter 60 . 9/27/2011
awesome this series is one i have been reading for several days straight
Eagle-Eyes chapter 60 . 9/26/2011
I have absolutely loved reading the entire dangerverse. Not in one sitting by any means, but reading nothing else since I found it. I look forward to rereading it again as Surpassing Danger is written. I also look forward to reading some of your original fiction. I shall have to check out your home page to be certain not to miss it. Please let me know when the first book is published.

(a note at the bottom of your current fanfic is always a great way to pass that information out.)

Keep writing and keep your chin up...
x.Heart of Gold.x chapter 60 . 9/26/2011
Question! How do you get the lines that separate your sections of the chapter? Because I have lines on mine but FF take them away!

Anyway! OH MY GOD! I am so inlove with this AU! I can't even begin to desrcibe my love for this! I almost feel as though it is separate from HP and should have its own section on FF for people to write stories about! This is beyond amazing! If I ahve half your talent I would be blissfully happy!
BlueEyedPortia chapter 60 . 9/25/2011
For some reason or other, FFnet stopped sending me noifications about new chapters, so I thought that FD was put on hold, and mourned secretly.

But yesterday, I stumbled upon it again and again I was reminded how much I love this story. I strongly think that the overall goal you set for yourself - writing full-time, about happy families too! - is amazing. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for any project you undertake, can't wait for Surpassing Danger!

The ending of FD is not satisfying, of course. The Draco plot leaves me worried, Aletha's story has still so much more to it, and I'm missing Remus a lot :(. But obviously, the year ends, not so the plots!

Stylistically speaking, chapeau bas to you for the Bulgarian accent! I read these words out loud to myself, and that's exactly how they would sound, at least according to my Bulgarian friend.

Thanks!
SmartBlondes chapter 60 . 9/10/2011
Okay, so I was going to wait for the new DV story before reviewing, but I've decided I can't wait any longer (it's been maybe 2 weeks?) and so I'm reviewing here. Wow. I read the whole thing, didn't do my homework (year 12), went over on my allocated computer time and more, because I couldn't stop reading. This is incredible. I love it. Completely and utterly love it. I love how you've developed the characters, how your original characters fit in, how everything fits together, the relationships between the characters, the major (and minor) plotlines, everything. It's made me cry, laugh, become nervous, anxious, relieved and more. You are amazing. I really want to know when the next one's up! Please, please, please keep writing more Dangerverse. Please. I simply can't wait for more. Oh, and all your mysteries and prophecies? They are incredible also. I love seeing how everything fits in. Wonderful, wonderful work!
jagadeesanenator chapter 60 . 9/3/2011
I seriously love your Danververse fics! They're so orignal and well written! I love how each character is developed and so deep. And all the cliffies, but I could do without those :P I can't wait for the next one to come out!
shine lots chapter 10 . 9/2/2011
I'm surprised that Umbridge dies without revealing to Voldemort that Harry's potentially the Heir of Gryffindor. Perhaps this is something we can expect to come up later.
shine lots chapter 9 . 9/2/2011
Banter ;) nice. And standing up to Umbridge so soon is cool too.
shine lots chapter 8 . 9/2/2011
I love how Sirius knows so much about what's going on in his cubs' lives even when they try to not tell him. And I love the bet between Arthur and Sirius.
3,343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »