Reviews for Facing Danger
TheWateringWizard chapter 13 . 1/15
"Harry groaned"?! I would've been berserk at her implications! How dare she imply such horrible stuff
TheWateringWizard chapter 11 . 1/15
Noooo Harry why?! Don't let that Corner bastard near her!
TheWateringWizard chapter 10 . 1/15
Yeah come one Ginny!
TheWateringWizard chapter 9 . 1/15
He shouldn't have said that Godric was his ancestor
TheWateringWizard chapter 8 . 1/15
As if she could get away with using a blood quill! That dumbest bi...bird
TheWateringWizard chapter 6 . 1/15
Ohhh I didn't think about the blood restrain on Harry! OK I admit there's some good stuff that can out of it.
And I can't stop smiling at the sneaky kiss with Ginny. It wasn't intended but it's still nice
TheWateringWizard chapter 4 . 1/15
I feel the same way Ginny does...
And what on earth is LSSR?
TheWateringWizard chapter 3 . 1/15
I hope Corona doesn't lie and isn't secretly a spy
TheWateringWizard chapter 2 . 1/15
One thing that troubles me. Why can't Harry bind with someone who has lots of relatives? If it's a blood bond created with love then Voldemort wouldn't really be able to use it right? And I REALLY think that Harry shouldn't bond with Remus. There's too many disadvantages
TheWateringWizard chapter 1 . 1/15
I don't think the blood bond with Remus is a good idea at all
martinora chapter 46 . 10/1/2016
I know that the rest of the story is written and I can totally jump to the end and see how it ends. BUT I can't. I want to know how it actually gets there and right now I am soooooo upset! You made Sirius and Letha lose their magic!? WTF!?
Alex chapter 6 . 7/24/2016
Never bet against the Pride. The only thing that needs betting on is whether or not I'll keep my seat while I'm laughing
Alex chapter 5 . 7/24/2016
"Not every day somebody hands you your friend... all right, we went from that to small people... and from there to house-elves... there, got it. "

Sigh… Harry's cute when he's being oblivious
Call me Peeves chapter 48 . 6/9/2016
This story is actually making me cry; I haven't cried for a story since Allegiant, and it was about two in the morning then. I don't know if I'll be able to survive reading to the end of this. But it's still amazing and I need to know what happens.
Call me Peeves chapter 19 . 5/29/2016
Usually I don't like self-insert characters but I think this is a really clever and cool way to do.
3,413 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »