Reviews for Facing Danger
Valandar chapter 3 . 9/9/2006
My first thought about the vision is that it's a ploy - the grave ws well-grown, but the headstone fresh, implying no real body. And if Luna pulls one over on Lucius, so much the better :)
rwcr chapter 3 . 9/9/2006
Yippe!

That vision is so, so, so scary. I really hope it doesn't happen, but I have a feeling it will... grr! And I'm glad Draco didn't run away from Luna before she could explain. He does have a bit of a temper problem.

I definitely like the solidarity of Pack and Pride. They stick up for one another, and they *let each other know* that. It's comforting to read about.

Gred and Forge starting to grow up... fun, fun.

Nice one, wrt Hermione noticing that anomaly. She *is* an asset to the Order - they all are, to tell the truth. I hope the others get in on the meetings soon...

Oh, Dudley is still a bully...

Harry learning from his Animagus form - cool.

And I definitely like the "reenactment in the park". Nostalgia time!

I hope Danger shows up to get Harry too. I'd *love* to see that confrontation. And Petunia definitely deserves it.

The Apparation disrupter is scary, putting everyone on high alert.. argh! Why couldn't a Portkey work?

Norbert causing problems... somehow, I always expected that to happen. Surprised it didn't in canon.

Is Snape the bad spy in the Order?

Yay, another ally! I like Corona a lot. At first I rather cynically thought her a double agent of some sort, but seeing her thoughts has cleared that right up. The Order *needs* allies. Brian Li for the werewolves, Corona Gamp for the purebloods, ... should be good.

Great job!

- Josh
Illyra chapter 2 . 9/8/2006
Absolutely great chapter. Poor pureblood women, not more then brood mares to the community. I loved the duel, but I loved Dracos visit at the Dursleys more. Interesting piece with Petunia. I think you got Ginnys thoughts and feelings absolutely right. I must say one thing about the books, I always thought, a girl with SIX brothers cant be so shy and withdrawn. Especially with twin brothers like Fred and George.
wormhannah chapter 2 . 9/7/2006
I am finally able to review. Yeah! Loved the alpha fight and all. Crap! The bell just rang so I will have to cut this short. Update soon.
truffletruffle01 chapter 2 . 9/6/2006
o0o. Clay art. Nice.
RejectedTrendoids chapter 2 . 9/6/2006
ah...Tres Cool. Tres Cool. ...that's French. Update soon!
LunaCatt chapter 2 . 9/6/2006
Good chapter! The part about Ginny's sculpture was really neat, a good way to explain her personality a bit more. I also liked the fact that Petunia does care somewhat for Harry... it makes her seem much more real.
PiperPaigePhoebe01 chapter 2 . 9/6/2006
Well, the site has stopped being so messed up, so now I can review your story! Yay!

Yes! They're having a shared dream. It's too bad they can't call Sirius. It's too bad. He deserves to have one night of peace, after all. Away from stinky purebloods.

*laughs* Ah, Harry and Draco messing around. The best of the best, ain't it? At first when I read this part, it reminded me a bit of the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe and Voldemort. Odd, isn't it?

Oh, poor Luna. I feel really bad for her. The Seeing. Oh, and before I forget, it was not very smart to put the last paragraph in your author's note, missy. Draco and Luna's talk...Luna said that she was going to talk to the person who goes over to the dark side (if I remember it correctly) the day after (or something like that).

Uh-oh. CapsLock!Harry. Wait. I actually like CapsLock!Harry, for some odd reason.

Oh...a fight between the two alphas. *starts a chant* FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

*sighs* Harry, you are very, very stupid! Hermione started out being alpha because she was the first person of in the Pride (I think) and then she proved herself worthy, didn't she?

And...the first round goes to Hermione! GO NEENIE! By the way, how did you think of that nickname anyway? Just wondering...it just occured to me.

And...the second round goes to Harry! YAY! GO HARRY! And, as Harry just said, "Whose side am I on?"

And...the third, and final, round goes to HERMIONE! WH00T! GO HERMIONE! She deserves her spot as an alpha.

I'm glad you did this duel, so we know that they actually have to work on their positions as alphas. They're not just "placeholders."

*reaches in the screen and strangles Harry* Harry, you are so stupid! Cho would NOT be good as an alpha! NO NO NO NO NO! Ginny, on the other hand...

Okay. There's something more to Sirius going to live with the purebloods. There has to be. Why would the purebloods willingly take Sirius back? He IS a traitor.

*gasps*

*chokes*

SHE JUMPED HIM! I can't believe it! Elladora jumped him! That's it. She's going down. *jumps through the screen and strangles Elladora*

*giggles* That picture of Snow Fox pointing a paw at himself was pretty darn funny! I so wish I could have been there...And when Harry dumped Snow Fox in the faucet and turned it on cold water...that was classic.

I don't think that blood-bonding with Remus would be a very good idea. I mean, in a way it would be, but in a way it wouldn't. I think that the cons outweigh the pros, but I could be wrong. Whatever you do, it'll be suspenseful and interesting etiher way.

*gasps loudly* NO WAY! Pe - Petunia is actually human! It's - it's a miracle! I never would have thunk it.

Aw, I like Ginny's clay making. I really liked her self-analysis. I think it fits her, to go over her life when nobody's around and wonder about what'll happen. I'm glad that it's her. I wonder if it'll be important in the future.

So, to end this horrendously long review, I would say "Update soon" but I'm going to say "Take your time and make Chapter Three the best it can be. Don't rush."
Alannacrow chapter 2 . 9/6/2006
I'm not sure if my other review went through or not. So again. I really don't like the way Hermiones character is developing. She's book smart and good with staffs. Thats great, but the alpha fight, i think was a bit much. She's suppose to balance Harry. I don't think it very credible her beating him. Specially in front of the pride and pack. They are both pwerful yes. But somehow, that bothers me a bit. The rest was wonderful as usual. I wonder what Letha will do when she finds out girls are literally throwing themselves AND kissing her husband! I'd hate to them.
fire and napalm chapter 2 . 9/6/2006
Well, school and life make things difficult, so this will be short.

I love having such a nice story to come back to for relief from the world. I hope everything continues going as well, or better than it has before, and thank you again for posting this for us to enjoy. I only hope I can ever do as well as you have in keeping up with everything.

Fire and Napalm
Mandy chapter 2 . 9/6/2006
Great chapter. I'm glad Letha and Harry had that talk. Nice to see Petunia is human after all.

I'm gonna go now 'cause I'm in school and not really supposed to be playing on the 'Net. Thanks for keeping me from getting bored stiff :-) Looking forward to next chapter.
lolamadrid chapter 2 . 9/6/2006
i've finally been able to read the update and i really, really liked it. this story already feels very different from the rest, more mature, mysterious, scary and definitely dreamlike. i like it.

i feel like there was a lot of foreshadowing here...or at least little hints at what's to come, but maybe i'm wrong.

i'm really concerned about Harry's bonding with someone. i know there would be some benefits to that, but lupus? doesn't sound like a very good trade. big decision for sure.

i LOVE Ginny sculpting. What was that song she was singing? She is definitely growing into her own and this was a wonderful scene to show it off.

The Hermione/Harry..alpha fight was interesting. They both voiced some things i had been thinking. Hermione certainly proved herself a fighter. She's quick and smart. I feel like i'll definitely have to see Ginny in action before i can really believe she could replace Hermione, but i do want Ginny to be the alpha female. she has to be... hm, now im a little confused. im sure you have something wonderful planned.

What is Sirius doing? it feels a kind of pointless, but i'm sure we're not seeing everything...

do we get harry home next chapter? soon?
Jam-jackson chapter 2 . 9/5/2006
Great chapter! I can't wait to hear the talk between Draco and Luna, I'm really worried about her.

Oh, and I always knew that Petunia was human.
futurePOTUS chapter 2 . 9/5/2006
aww, its her. thats so sweet. LOVE THIS CHAPPIE! PLEASE UPDATE!
Hebi R chapter 2 . 9/5/2006
I personaly agree with Letha, and would like to add an additional concern. Since Harry is also a wolf animagus, he would not be able to attack with teeth unless he was planning on killing, or else everyone would find out, and Danger would probably be revealed as well.
3,404 | « Prev Page 1 .. 209 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 .. Last Next »