Reviews for Facing Danger
Emuerz chapter 2 . 9/5/2006
Hm... elaboration on the Remus Harry bond; that was very intriguing. You seriously must have the most complex imagination to come up with all these ideas... They're fascinating. All the details, about everything.

That Ginny thing was cool. though I noticed in the description that Harry was never mentioned...at all.

"Music, stories, acting, cooking, hunting, Quidditch, and now sculpting. Charms and Care of Magical Creatures. Mum and Dad, and all my crazy brothers from Bill to Ron... Neville, Meghan, Luna, Hermione, Draco..."

There's no Harry there. The rest of the Pride is mentioned. Maybe it's just a mistake... but maybe she wouldn't be thinking about him with them because their relationship is much deeper...t han either knows. Ah ha. Maybe I'm over-thinkin.
Eirwen chapter 2 . 9/5/2006
Finally able to read this... Yay! Evil decided to be mean to me and wouldn't let me get in, so here I am! Hopefully it wouldn't take all of my lunch period, or I'll have to wait through US history class and chem. lab. Oh the horror...

OK, back on topic. It's so nice to see light heartedness again, I guess I'll have to savor them while I can. What Draco did was mean, but boys will be boys.

Ah, I'm worried about Luna too. It's curious that Hermione has such a strong reaction to it, maybe she saw or heard something on the Hogwarts Express? That would explain why she was crying.

Oh, no, that's not good. I could see Harry's point though, I might do the same if I'm in his situation. But it's not Hermione's fault that it has to be this shouldn't have said "why shouldn't it be" though, it just added more oil to Harry's fire.

What was that? it seems like Harry had forgotten everything. This is not good, not good at all...

The bell rang just then, so I have to pause right there and wait until right now.

WHAT? Harry lost? Does that mean Hermione is the alpha now? Well, she was alpha before this, but does that mean Ron got to be alpha when Hermione and Ron got together, and Harry can only be alpha until he get together with Ginny? This is not right, not at all! Oh, nevermind, I spoke too fast. It's infuriationg to see Harry still thinking about Cho though, she's not even pride! By the way, this episode remind me of what you said about the "time to change", as you put it, Anne, is it going to be remotely like this? If it's like this, is it safe to assume that there will be another fight between Hermione and Harry to settle who get to keep alpha title? I feel like there would be, but I couldn't be sure.

Oh gosh, I knew this would happen! Women, can't live with them or without them...(don't know if it's relevent or not, it just came to me) I thought Ravenclaws are supposed to be the smart ones, yet here she is, misinterpreting signs and making a fool of herself.

I'm not really sure about the blood bone between Remus and Harry idea. On one hand, it helps Harry fight off Voldemort, but at the same time it would make Harry sick. And I don't think I want to see Harry with lupus, from what I heard about it from my friend with lupus.

Ah, so she found out. Her reaction is acutually milder than I imagined, but that's good. Not that it's a complete surprise or anything, Petunia has have some positive feelings toward Lily, somewhere deep down.

The Ginny part is so cute! I wonder if it'll be important somehow...
batty chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
you updated! i love u! usually i dont review cuz im really bad at feedback, and i havent even read it yet(im really hyper today). but this review goes for all past and future chapters/stories. you are an amazing writer!
Iaveina chapter 2 . 9/5/2006
Yay! I can finally view this page! Sweet salvation and glory! D I couldn't wait to read this chapter so much I actually tracked down the other site you've got this posted on, I would have reviewed on that site but my computer blocked the page, so my friend sent me the writing.

It was well worth waiting for! D I hope you're okay wherever you are!
Selene 147 chapter 2 . 9/5/2006
School gets in the way of my reading. But oh well. I'll review what I remember.

It looks like something's bugging Hermione. Besides the whole Liason business, I mean. Or it could just be that, but if you ask me, it seems like there's something she's not saying here.

I REALLY hate mean, jealous, self-centered Harry. It would've irked me to no end if he won. I'm glad Hermione did awesome and made his head deflate a bit.

I can see what you meant about Sirius' lack of a visible wedding ring being a problem over the summer. This Elladora girl seems a bit clueless.

**The fox licked his chops and looked hopeful.** Aww! You can just see the cwoot widdle fox!

I don't quite - something's not - grr, I hate being inarticulate! I'm trying to say - The chapter still had an underlying note of... dread? Sadness? - because it'd take A LOT to forget what Luna said last chapter... and it's still nagging on the back of my mind - especially scenes with Draco, because of what it seems like you're refering to. But, here's hoping that Luna's wrong, and that I am too, and that the whole "someone will switch" thing is false. Or has SOME valid explanation... I mean, there has to be. There's Irene to think of. In fact, there's... wait. Horrible thought. I'll get back to it later.

At least now Harry has all the facts about it. But, if Dumbledore is all for it... I'd trust his judgement.

Aletha's joking suggestion, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about... yeah. That. Positively hilarious. Harry's sputtering: even more so.

I'm not commenting on Petunia.

And it takes a LONG time to get that good at sculptures. Heck, it even takes a long time to get wedging down pat.

This chapter was nothing less than the perfection I've come to expect. You know I don't think I'd ever be able to think of something bad to say about it? There just ISN'T anything bad to say. Bleagh, I can't spell today, at all. Now I just have to wait for that talk between Draco and Luna... hopefully it's the talk that will disprove the theory we've been pointed towards... but that brings up the horrible thought I had... I hope I'm wrong on that too!

~Cherry*
CarmenElizabeth chapter 2 . 9/5/2006
yay! can't wait for draco and luna's talk! :)

god, i hope it helps her. *sigh* it made me so sad when he called her weird. or "acting weird". even if she is, becuse he is always the one standing up for her.

ah well..

and Sirius is getting some action *nudgenudge*.

lol, jk. part of me is going "omg! he should've just gone along with it! he has now given himself away and probably ruined his mission!" but another half of me is all "thank god he stoped her! he loves letha and meghan! *gushes* that was so sweet of him to stand of for her!"

gar.. love and war.

x aly
AutumnSnow chapter 2 . 9/5/2006
cool chapter! i hope harry does do that bond thing with moony! looking forward to some more!
Idon'thaveanaccountonff.net chapter 2 . 9/5/2006
NO! I caught up with you! The horror! That means I'll have to be a good little reader and handle cliffhangers and waits like everyone else! I'm gonna go crazy:p

well.. I might handle that if you do me a favor:

Don't leave us with cliffhangers when it's tests time, because if you do I would be in the midle of my math teste thinking something like this:

"Oh... I hope harry and the others get of this one.. how are they gonna get off this one? shouldn't I be doing something else? Oh! yeah test.. right...*wrights 115* well, that should do it*resumes to think about dealing with danger"

So you understand the problem? I don't want my grades to drop:p You are however welcome to update and leave cliffhangers(I shouldn't have said that) at any other time!

I think I love you:p Kudos great fic!

PS: As you might have noticed I'm obssessed(hou do you wright that?):p
witowsmp chapter 2 . 9/5/2006
Great chapter. I wonder, is Petunia going soft? Well, anyway, Harry will be out the place Dumbledore thinks is safe soon. I wonder if there'll be a dementor attack.
Mooncheese chapter 2 . 9/5/2006
AND...it's back! Well, I for one was very pleased to see two new chapters of FD when I came back from holiday. I might have screamed in delight, actually.

Anyway. I loved the fight scene with Harry and Hermione! I thought it was intriguing to read and as always, the two of them learnt something about themselves via their own mistakes. Oh, and I adored the bit where Harry ran a hand through his hair (bit of James coming out in him again, eh?) and Letha was like "Do you need a haircut?" Ah, he might try a bit of the old arrogance every now and then, but the Pack always squash him back down. As it should be.

I feel really sorry for Luna - her visions are horribly similar to those of Macbeth after he had killed King Duncan. (That, um, will probably make no sense unless you've read Macbeth, but I have a feeling that you probably have) Seeing blood on her friends faces - no, that's just too sickening for words.

Bleaugh - talking of disgusting things - Elladora was just cringy. I do feel sorry for her...but the kiss was just NO. And I can think of no better way to describe it than that.

I love the way you give Petunia so much more complexity. She's more human than most people realise, as Harry himself realised. And she notices changes in Harry that could only be picked up on by someone who actually cares about him.

And finally...Ginny's clay making. Well, it sounds both interesting and surreal, and I'd love a more in depth description of it (was it done using just plain grey clay? Because for some reason I'm imagining it in blue. Anyway, that matters not)

Must be orf. Thanks for the great read as always, dear.

Love and peace and stuff x
HarryPotter'sCharmedTwilight chapter 2 . 9/5/2006
Good chapter...

I look forward to reading more...

Update again soon...
honourary weasley chapter 2 . 9/5/2006
Another interesting chapter ... the cubs gain MORE talents (these kids are amazing, lol), Harry is a bit of a boofhead with the whole "I'm alpha because i'm the best" routine, and is still adorable later:

“I’ll take that from Dumbledore, I’ll take that from Moony, but I bloody well won’t take it from you.”

Heh heh heh ... i love Harry :)

Now, what else - you've really got me thinking about the whole Harry bonding with Remus thing. Why can't he bond with Sirius? Too many relatives? I'm wondering why Dumbledore wants it to happen ... I expect we'll find out in about sixteen more chapters!

I love your stories, and am slowly working my way through them. I don't want to read too much at once or i'll have to wait for updates on everything!

Keep it coming, you're doing a great job. Harry still seems a little young though - maybe in a few months he'll grow up a bit more?
connieewing chapter 2 . 9/4/2006
wow!
Wolf's scream chapter 2 . 9/4/2006
Heh - Harry *does* need the occasional reminder that there are folks willing and able to stand by his side and help, and Hermione appears to have chosen a way to communicate that that got through to him ... for now. :-} [We had a cat in the family when I was young who was known to walk down the block & ride the neighborhood Airedale back...]

I enjoyed the interactions again; thanks for spending the time on that aspect of the story.

Petunia definitely appears to be rather conflicted - probably about many things.

Ginny's sculpting is interesting, though I'm a bit surprised that a minor who complained of not having enough to do wasn't given more chores. :-}

Well done!
Diamond Raider chapter 2 . 9/4/2006
I had a lot of diffrent and random thoughts throughout this capter, so I shall give you a list:

I really liked the end.

I thought that Harry would've won in the wands duel (from how many spells he got in, it sounded like he would)

Elladora... she kind of scares me. She's a very desperate character. And, out of curiosity, did you name her after Sirius' great aunt Elladora?

I love the way the purebloods talk. They tiptoe around everything.

Draco and Harry bickered alot in this chapter.

And stop making me feel sorry for Aunt Peutunia! LALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU! No more making Aunt Peutunia human-like. I'm quite happy demonizing her... least you didn't make me feel bad for Uncle Vernon... that would be considred evil.

Thank you for reading this very long and unorganized review,

D.R