Reviews for Facing Danger
Optio30 chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
I LOVE your stories! I have spent the last, oh say, week of my life reading your universe. You are an extremley talented writer, I love the fact that none of your OC's are mary sues. I am going to beg you to update, but you DO have a life outside of fanfiction, so I will understand if you don't update super fast. BUTT you can exceed my expectations and update soon. SO UPDATE SOON!
reversethepast chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
OK, so Anne. This was soo good, but it started out a little slow. I was just wondering when your going to update? its been awhile already. I can not beleive that I only just got around to finishing it. I got caught up in another fic, called Shoebox. It is at very good matirial. Mind you, its some intense remus/sirius shipping, but its very well writen. Anyway, when the update gonna come along? very good start to the next installment of the Dangerverse!

-peace & hugs-

Moonlit Lightning chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
I love the Danger series! After I read the first chapter of Facing Danger, I was just wondering, why can't Harry make the blood bond with Professor Dumbledore? Dumbledore is a grown-up wizard, who has Harry's trust, and no relatives that I'm aware of.
fire and napalm chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
*Huggles* I'm -terrified- that you updated, but I'm gloriously happy with the new developments. Harry's not as miserable as he could be if you put yourself up to it (you horrible woman you) and everything is working out mostly. So far. But here's to hoping, and here's to my best wishes with RL so it all goes well and you can come back to us and update quickly. Boo-yah! Good Luck!

Fire and Napalm
WorldOfLilyEvans chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Hello! I love your Dangerverse!

I'm so glad you updated this story; I just came back from my holiday in Croatia, and I was looking forward to reading some good stories again. This is the first I've read in about twelve days!

I hope you update this story soon, because I love it.

-x- Malou
damaris chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
I must say, you'd done a great job with this storyline. I read your entire series in less than 3 days. I hope you update soon.
darkestshadeofgrey chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
YAY! I have never been so happy to see a new fic! I didn't even notice the background information because the chapter flowed so well.

You should have said you wouldn't be updating much. Then we'd get faster updates, right?
Neurotica chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Probably time I started reading this, what do you think?

My question is how Sirius can be undercover with the Purebloods when nearly everyone knows what he does and who he associates with.

So how far is Sirius willing to take his spying? If Corona made a move on him, would he let her?

Who's Ron going to fall with?

I'd go crazy if I'd be able to see my friends and family tortured before they died. It's amazing Luna didn't lose it before now.

Wormtail. Wonder how to barbecue a rat? Maybe a nice teriyaki marinade, Hehehe. That sounds familiar.

Ah, and here come the visions of Voldy for 5th year.

Finally, Harry's smart enough to put letters to him in his pocket before going back to the kitchen.

A prank to play on Voldemort? Hehehe...

Petunia was complimenting Harry? Hell has frozen over...

Yeah, if I was Harry, I wouldn't want to know what rooms Danger and Moony had fun in either.

So if Moony and Harry are bonded, could that unbind Harry's powers?

What would Petunia say to Danger if they ever had the chance to talk again?

Oh good, they can still connect in their dreams. That's got to make life with the Dursleys a little easier...

Can't wait till the next update. Good luck in grad school. I'm still trying to get through community college...

Lia chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Skipping ahead for a bit: I'm curious to know who it is that Luna saw as turning sides.
Guest Type Person chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
hmm.. i like it. wont harry get into trouble for transforming? i cant wait to see how this all pans out. what little twists you'll throw in. poor luna. so messed with.

again. excellent job. cant wait for more.
Emuerz chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
YAY! Oh that is so awesome... I really liked the thing about the blood bond between harry and Remus. Then if they were bonded perhaps Moons could take off Harry's Heir bonds? Since he's an... I don't know what to call it. But he has the gryffindor powers. But I'm guessing that if Harry 'bonded' with Remus, that Voldemort would be able to attack Danger easier... i mean /they/ have a bond as well... Hmm... much to ponder... Draco tot eh dark side? Dun dun dun.
FreakishlyCool chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Yay! Horray for FD! Please continue TAtL cause i am really enjoying it! It is different, ya know?
Pink Rice chapter 1 . 8/23/2006 start to the story. Man, this has been a long journey to get to here! Can't wait to see what happens next.
futurePOTUS chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
AMEN! so, i'm currently deciding whether to read Facing Danger chappie by chappie. or waiting until you're completly done, then reading it. which do you recommend? PLEASE UPDATE!
Nice Huntress chapter 1 . 8/22/2006