Reviews for Facing Danger
WorldOfLilyEvans chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Hello! I love your Dangerverse!

I'm so glad you updated this story; I just came back from my holiday in Croatia, and I was looking forward to reading some good stories again. This is the first I've read in about twelve days!

I hope you update this story soon, because I love it.

-x- Malou
damaris chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
I must say, you'd done a great job with this storyline. I read your entire series in less than 3 days. I hope you update soon.
darkestshadeofgrey chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
YAY! I have never been so happy to see a new fic! I didn't even notice the background information because the chapter flowed so well.

You should have said you wouldn't be updating much. Then we'd get faster updates, right?
Neurotica chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Probably time I started reading this, what do you think?

My question is how Sirius can be undercover with the Purebloods when nearly everyone knows what he does and who he associates with.

So how far is Sirius willing to take his spying? If Corona made a move on him, would he let her?

Who's Ron going to fall with?

I'd go crazy if I'd be able to see my friends and family tortured before they died. It's amazing Luna didn't lose it before now.

Wormtail. Wonder how to barbecue a rat? Maybe a nice teriyaki marinade, Hehehe. That sounds familiar.

Ah, and here come the visions of Voldy for 5th year.

Finally, Harry's smart enough to put letters to him in his pocket before going back to the kitchen.

A prank to play on Voldemort? Hehehe...

Petunia was complimenting Harry? Hell has frozen over...

Yeah, if I was Harry, I wouldn't want to know what rooms Danger and Moony had fun in either.

So if Moony and Harry are bonded, could that unbind Harry's powers?

What would Petunia say to Danger if they ever had the chance to talk again?

Oh good, they can still connect in their dreams. That's got to make life with the Dursleys a little easier...

Can't wait till the next update. Good luck in grad school. I'm still trying to get through community college...

Michelle
Lia chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Skipping ahead for a bit: I'm curious to know who it is that Luna saw as turning sides.
Guest Type Person chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
hmm.. i like it. wont harry get into trouble for transforming? i cant wait to see how this all pans out. what little twists you'll throw in. poor luna. so messed with.

again. excellent job. cant wait for more.
Emuerz chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
YAY! Oh that is so awesome... I really liked the thing about the blood bond between harry and Remus. Then if they were bonded perhaps Moons could take off Harry's Heir bonds? Since he's an... I don't know what to call it. But he has the gryffindor powers. But I'm guessing that if Harry 'bonded' with Remus, that Voldemort would be able to attack Danger easier... i mean /they/ have a bond as well... Hmm... much to ponder... Draco tot eh dark side? Dun dun dun.
FreakishlyCool chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Yay! Horray for FD! Please continue TAtL cause i am really enjoying it! It is different, ya know?
Pink Rice chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Ok...cool start to the story. Man, this has been a long journey to get to here! Can't wait to see what happens next.
futurePOTUS chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
AMEN! so, i'm currently deciding whether to read Facing Danger chappie by chappie. or waiting until you're completly done, then reading it. which do you recommend? PLEASE UPDATE!
Nice Huntress chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Amazing already :D
Jill chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Woh! You're back, you're back! I was going through Danger withdrawal. Haven't lost your touch at all judging by this chapter. Update as soon as you can, I can hardly wait for the rest of the story.
Lea chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Why couldn't Harry bond with Dumbledore? And wouldn't Voldemort be able to follow the mind bonds from Harry to Remus to Danger?

Other than that, I love this series. This is my first review though because I've only just caught up to you.
ReviewerWhoBegsForUpdates chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Woot! Must favorites this.
PCG chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
I really like your stories but you've got about the holidays wrong. You mentioned that the pride had ended school in June, when in fact in England we finish school at the end of July. We only get 6 weeks off. Sorry to criticise but I didn't know if you were aware of the fact. Anyway keep on going with the story because it's very good! :)
3,372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 210 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 .. Last Next »